BY TASTYKAKE #28 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastykakes are a fond delicious childhood memory. I don't see them on store shelves often but I'm delighted when I do.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love Tastykake crème filled coffee cakes! Best way to start my day with my cup of coffee. Not healthy but delicious!
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
Big fan of Tastykake products. I love the moist cake and cream filling. Always tastes fresh and great for on the go.
Sandee R.
TOMBALL, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor of these cakes was so authentic. they didn't taste artificial or store bought at all. I really like them.
Cheyenne S.
These are a great snack and taste so good. The cream in the middle is so good and so are the little crumbles on top
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These koffee kakes are so delicious. perfect with a glass of milk. I grab mine from Walmart and the price is right!
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love these for breakfast. Shh don't tell anyon.... I get that little kick of sugary sweetness from the creme
Melissa B.
Living in Philadelphia Tastykakes are a way of life. These are absolutely delicious. And worth the calories.
Judy N.
Ruth
If these taste as good as the #TastyKakeMiniWins then they are delicious. I love them with my morning coffee.
Carolyn D.
These taste great when you want a little snack. They had one in banana pudding flavor which was outstanding.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?