BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
Big fan of Tastykake products. I love the moist cake and cream filling. Always tastes fresh and great for on the go.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg I love this it taste so good it melts in your mouth it so Deliciois and I always have to have more lol. It taste best with milk in my opinion
Jessie P.
Sapulpa, OK
I usually love tastykake products, but I'm not a fan of this one. I got it on sale at my local discount bread store, and it just wasn't for me.
Corinne P.
Annville, Pa
I knew not to have very high hopes buying a pre-packaged cupcake, but I was still pretty disappointed with these. They were very dry and really didn't have much flavor.
stephanie l.
These are my favorite coffee cakes....the cream inside is the creme de la creme
Debi H.
I love tastykake products. When I moved to Colorado few years ago from Maryland I missed them
Stacy K.
These Tastykakes are delicious and have a filled
Center! They are always fresh and taste amazing! Great for on the go or for a work snack. They are not the healthiest of snacks and they are somewhat on the pricey side. Overall, a good snack.
Cheyenne S.
These are a great snack and taste so good. The cream in the middle is so good and so are the little crumbles on top
Judy N.
Cartersville, GA
If these taste as good as the #TastyKakeMiniWins then they are delicious. I love them with my morning coffee.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
What I love most about these cupcakes is that they are moist. They are not like most boxed cakes because they taste fresh!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?