BY TASTYKAKE #57 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Tastykake Cream Filled Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
24 crumb topped cupcakes.
Labeled for resale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? Be the first to answer!
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Candice J.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
These are an awesome addition to my morning coffee routine. They aren't too sweet and the cream on the inside is the perfect touch.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Yum! These were my favorite when I lived in NJ... I don't see them much in WI but that's probably for the best! Always moist and flavorful
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Oh goodness! These are so good! I love the crunchies on top and the filling is creamy.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love Tastykake crème filled coffee cakes! Best way to start my day with my cup of coffee. Not healthy but delicious!
Madison P.
Madison P.
Columbus, OH
A little dry, but still one of my favorite snacks to grab on the go. I recommend this for anyone who loves coffee cakes. (:
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
These are so good! Easy to grab on the go when walking out the door for work!
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
My mom grew up outside of Philly which meant that as a kid I grew up with Tastykakes. Honestly I think they're far better than Hostess or most Little Debbie snacks. This variety was always my favorite. They're sweet and cinnamon-y.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
Coffee cake is a way I live to start my morning. I tried these based on the box picture. I was disappointed. The cake is over sweet making it hard to enjoy with coffee. I found myself wanting milk instead.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I wish they had these where i live! I would love to give them a try. Coffee cake is one of my favorites!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Yummy! I wish I could find these in Minnesota, but I only get these on the east coast when I visit family. I love the little cinnamon crumbles on the top.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?