BY TASTYKAKE #58 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you're a cupkake fan, don't.

Ingredients: Sugar, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), Water, Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Two Percent or Less of: Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Salt, Butter, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Corn Flour, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Nutmeg.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; def...3 Answers
Lisa R.
South Boston , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastykakes are a fond delicious childhood memory. I don't see them on store shelves often but I'm delighted when I do.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love Tastykake crème filled coffee cakes! Best way to start my day with my cup of coffee. Not healthy but delicious!
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
Big fan of Tastykake products. I love the moist cake and cream filling. Always tastes fresh and great for on the go.
Sandee R.
Tomball, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor of these cakes was so authentic. they didn't taste artificial or store bought at all. I really like them.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
These koffee kakes are so delicious. perfect with a glass of milk. I grab mine from Walmart and the price is right!
Cheyenne S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These are a great snack and taste so good. The cream in the middle is so good and so are the little crumbles on top
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love these for breakfast. Shh don't tell anyon.... I get that little kick of sugary sweetness from the creme
Judy N.
Ruth
If these taste as good as the #TastyKakeMiniWins then they are delicious. I love them with my morning coffee.
Melissa B.
Living in Philadelphia Tastykakes are a way of life. These are absolutely delicious. And worth the calories.
Carolyn D.
These taste great when you want a little snack. They had one in banana pudding flavor which was outstanding.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?

back