BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got to try the mini tastycakes. The kids loved them.
So convenient.
I am defiantly purchasing this product from now on.
Sandee R.
TOMBALL, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
The flavor of these cakes was so authentic. they didn't taste artificial or store bought at all. I really like them.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
One of my favorite TastyKake treats! So rich and the cream filling makes it even better! I don't eat these often but they're a great treat and always taste so fresh.
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
I was so in love with these when I was pregnant. I had to have some every day.
Katherine B.
These little guys are sooooo delicious! They are so convenient in their tiny packages and I can pack them up as a snack. I cannot wait to buy these! My whole family loved these!!
Heather F.
Marietta, OH
I received these mini cupcakes in a Vox Box. They are amazing but they are very rich so one pack will be all you need. Yummmm!
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like to eat a lot of sweet snacks but ... I was sent a free sample of this delious treat and they are delightful and taste amazing!!
Essie C.
Cumming, GA
These are so good!! I'm really big on sweets, I had the Reese's and they are amazing!! Highly recommended for chocolate & peanut butter lovers!!!
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These Koffee Kake Cupcakes are nice for an on the go breakfast. They are perfect for traveling as they can be bought at any gas station or convenience store.
Colleen M.
This is just the classic tastykake and I love it. While yes the cream does taste fake that is the joy of it for some reason and it reminds me of being a little kid and trying to eat one all at once.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?