BY TASTYKAKE #58 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you're a cupkake fan, don't.

Ingredients: Sugar, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), Water, Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Two Percent or Less of: Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Salt, Butter, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Corn Flour, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Nutmeg.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; def...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-b1784fd40
These are a little too much for me...I do love tasty cake products but the jelly filled cake is just not good to me... Not a fan
Heather F.
Marietta, OH
I received these mini cupcakes in a Vox Box. They are amazing but they are very rich so one pack will be all you need. Yummmm!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a yummy treat they seem dry but the cream in the middle makes them better. To have them with coffee is even tastier
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are absolutely delicious! They're a great pairing to morning/afternoon coffee. Can be a bit messy but totally worth it!
Betty R.
Philadelphia, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cream Cake Yumm Yumm, These are great for breakfast with coffee!! i have these in my cabinets rite now!! their just so yummy
Julie H.
Murray, KY
What I love most about these cupcakes is that they are moist. They are not like most boxed cakes because they taste fresh!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These used to be my favorite. I wish I could still eat these! They need to make a gluten free version! I would be so happy
Madison P.
Columbus, OH
A little dry, but still one of my favorite snacks to grab on the go. I recommend this for anyone who loves coffee cakes. (:
Jacqueline R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These little cakes are so delicious. Try them warm. 3 come in a pack so that's cool for people that like to share a snack.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got to try the mini tastycakes. The kids loved them.
So convenient.
I am defiantly purchasing this product from now on.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?