BY TASTYKAKE #28 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg I love this it taste so good it melts in your mouth it so Deliciois and I always have to have more lol. It taste best with milk in my opinion
Jessie P.
Sapulpa, OK
I usually love tastykake products, but I'm not a fan of this one. I got it on sale at my local discount bread store, and it just wasn't for me.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I am not a big snack cake eater but these are a great occasional treat they are moist lightly sweet and have a great lightly sweetened filling.
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like to eat a lot of sweet snacks but ... I was sent a free sample of this delious treat and they are delightful and taste amazing!!
Irene i.
Gardena , CA
I love these. They're very convenient and taste great. I like the ability to pack these for times that I'm on the go and want a pick me up!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Yum! These were my favorite when I lived in NJ... I don't see them much in WI but that's probably for the best! Always moist and flavorful
Amanda Q.
Every month I will bake these and bring them into work for breakfast! Always a hit! And perfect for handing out and not cuting or plates!
Carmen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these! its like a coffee cake and a twinky just came together. Coffee cake is always good could never go wrong specially filled.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
These are an awesome addition to my morning coffee routine. They aren't too sweet and the cream on the inside is the perfect touch.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Oh these are so good, and with a cup of coffee you can't go wrong. The coffee cake flavor followed by the cream, just delicious.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?