BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Yummy! I wish I could find these in Minnesota, but I only get these on the east coast when I visit family. I love the little cinnamon crumbles on the top.
Jackie C.
Lakewood, NY
Love this so much. Reminds me of my childhood and are a great evening or morning snack! They have more flavor than most other brands and the cakes are moist and superbly delicious!
Melissa B.
Living in Philadelphia Tastykakes are a way of life. These are absolutely delicious. And worth the calories.
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
Moving away from Tastycake was so sad. I love all their desserts. The coffee cake is good as a quick morning snack and the cream filling pushes it to the next level.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
These are an awesome addition to my morning coffee routine. They aren't too sweet and the cream on the inside is the perfect touch.
member-b1784fd40
These are a little too much for me...I do love tasty cake products but the jelly filled cake is just not good to me... Not a fan
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Yum! These were my favorite when I lived in NJ... I don't see them much in WI but that's probably for the best! Always moist and flavorful
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tastykakes are a fond delicious childhood memory. I don't see them on store shelves often but I'm delighted when I do.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a yummy treat they seem dry but the cream in the middle makes them better. To have them with coffee is even tastier
Jacqueline  R.
These little cakes are so delicious. Try them warm. 3 come in a pack so that's cool for people that like to share a snack.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?