BY TASTYKAKE #57 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Tastykake Cream Filled Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
24 crumb topped cupcakes.
Labeled for resale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? Be the first to answer!
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
patty w.
patty w.
These are delicious and I could eat a ton. then I looked at the calorie count and holy cow no more for me.
Essie C.
Essie C.
Cumming, GA
These are so good!! I'm really big on sweets, I had the Reese's and they are amazing!! Highly recommended for chocolate & peanut butter lovers!!!
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg I love this it taste so good it melts in your mouth it so Deliciois and I always have to have more lol. It taste best with milk in my opinion
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Sapulpa, OK
I usually love tastykake products, but I'm not a fan of this one. I got it on sale at my local discount bread store, and it just wasn't for me.
Christine A.
Christine A.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like to eat a lot of sweet snacks but ... I was sent a free sample of this delious treat and they are delightful and taste amazing!!
Irene i.
Irene i.
Gardena , CA
I love these. They're very convenient and taste great. I like the ability to pack these for times that I'm on the go and want a pick me up!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these! its like a coffee cake and a twinky just came together. Coffee cake is always good could never go wrong specially filled.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Super good with coffee I love. it's weird because there dry but moist at the same time
Heather F.
Heather F.
Marietta, OH
I received these mini cupcakes in a Vox Box. They are amazing but they are very rich so one pack will be all you need. Yummmm!
Maria T.
Maria T.
These are one of the best tastykakes!!! They are so good, i love the cream inside
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?