BY TASTYKAKE #28 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Khapri S.
East Earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Personsonally these are my favorite cakes ever and they are even better with the cream in them I've never had any type of bad experience with them and I believe that the are the future lol but seriously the are amazing and the are highly requested in my house #coffecake2016
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Coffee cake is a way I live to start my morning. I tried these based on the box picture. I was disappointed. The cake is over sweet making it hard to enjoy with coffee. I found myself wanting milk instead.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Big fan of these snacks!! I normally like all the tastycake snacks but these are by far my favorite!! They are very affordable and so convenient to grab and go out the door!!!
Colleen M.
This is just the classic tastykake and I love it. While yes the cream does taste fake that is the joy of it for some reason and it reminds me of being a little kid and trying to eat one all at once.
Jennifer H.
Just had these recently great packaging especially for on the go or trips the pantry box works good the taste was great sweet but not too sweet and awesome with a cup of coffee will repurchase
Isabell M.
Montgomery , AL
I love these snack cakes. The cream in the middle and the crumble on top are by far the best parts of the snack cake. They are very affordable and are very fresh when you get to eat it
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
One of my favorite TastyKake treats! So rich and the cream filling makes it even better! I don't eat these often but they're a great treat and always taste so fresh.
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
Moving away from Tastycake was so sad. I love all their desserts. The coffee cake is good as a quick morning snack and the cream filling pushes it to the next level.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love coffee cakes and I love cream filling so its obviously a win win situation. Tasty kakes is also a great brand and taste better than most of their competitors
Katherine B.
These little guys are sooooo delicious! They are so convenient in their tiny packages and I can pack them up as a snack. I cannot wait to buy these! My whole family loved these!!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?