BY TASTYKAKE #58 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Tastykake Cream Filled Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
24 crumb topped cupcakes.
Labeled for resale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? Be the first to answer!
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Mica W.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These used to be my favorite. I wish I could still eat these! They need to make a gluten free version! I would be so happy
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
This is just the classic tastykake and I love it. While yes the cream does taste fake that is the joy of it for some reason and it reminds me of being a little kid and trying to eat one all at once.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
These little guys are sooooo delicious! They are so convenient in their tiny packages and I can pack them up as a snack. I cannot wait to buy these! My whole family loved these!!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love the moist chocolate but I don't really care for the filling. how ever I love to put them in the microwave and warm them up. who doesn't like warm chocolate? I know I do
Corinne P.
Corinne P.
Annville, Pa
I knew not to have very high hopes buying a pre-packaged cupcake, but I was still pretty disappointed with these. They were very dry and really didn't have much flavor.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
One of my favorite TastyKake treats! So rich and the cream filling makes it even better! I don't eat these often but they're a great treat and always taste so fresh.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I am not a big snack cake eater but these are a great occasional treat they are moist lightly sweet and have a great lightly sweetened filling.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These Koffee Kake Cupcakes are nice for an on the go breakfast. They are perfect for traveling as they can be bought at any gas station or convenience store.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Murray, KY
What I love most about these cupcakes is that they are moist. They are not like most boxed cakes because they taste fresh!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I commute to school and I love taking these on my drives, they taste good and are easy on the go also
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?