BY TASTYKAKE #23 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
Moving away from Tastycake was so sad. I love all their desserts. The coffee cake is good as a quick morning snack and the cream filling pushes it to the next level.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I wish they had these where i live! I would love to give them a try. Coffee cake is one of my favorites!
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are absolutely delicious! They're a great pairing to morning/afternoon coffee. Can be a bit messy but totally worth it!
Jackie C.
Lakewood, NY
Love this so much. Reminds me of my childhood and are a great evening or morning snack! They have more flavor than most other brands and the cakes are moist and superbly delicious!
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are really a special treat for me because I'm not supposed to eat things like this, so if I have one it's few and far between, but it is so worth it. These goodies from Tasteycake are so good. They taste like you made them not artificial.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Yum! These were my favorite when I lived in NJ... I don't see them much in WI but that's probably for the best! Always moist and flavorful
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Big fan of these snacks!! I normally like all the tastycake snacks but these are by far my favorite!! They are very affordable and so convenient to grab and go out the door!!!
member-b1784fd40
These are a little too much for me...I do love tasty cake products but the jelly filled cake is just not good to me... Not a fan
Danielle C.
Brook park, OH
These are so good! Easy to grab on the go when walking out the door for work!
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cream Cake Yumm Yumm, These are great for breakfast with coffee!! i have these in my cabinets rite now!! their just so yummy
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?