BY TASTYKAKE #57 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Tastykake Cream Filled Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
24 crumb topped cupcakes.
Labeled for resale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? Be the first to answer!
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are my all-time favorite snack cake. They are perfect with a cup of coffee or on their own. The rich cinnamon taste and creamy filling are unlike anything else on the market. I grew up with these in Pennsylvania and used to bring back boxes after family visits. I was so happy when they started selling these in Texas.
Khapri S.
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Personsonally these are my favorite cakes ever and they are even better with the cream in them I've never had any type of bad experience with them and I believe that the are the future lol but seriously the are amazing and the are highly requested in my house #coffecake2016
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
If you absolutely have to have an awesome snack to go to the beach break room stocked, this coffee cake type snack cake Just enough cinnamon to make your morning special too.Crumbles on your mouth. Just enough sweetness to satisfy.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I LOVE these. I have been eating them since I was little! When Tatsykake was about to close, we bought a case of each of our favorites lol. These were number two on the list next to the peanut butter candy cakes 😍😍😍
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
I love these! They are the perfect snack cake for a lunch bunch treat or a snack break. The cake tastes moist and the little pieces on top have the best flavor.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These koffee kakes are so delicious. perfect with a glass of milk. I grab mine from Walmart and the price is right!
Caralee P.
Caralee P.
Warner Robins, GA
These little cakes are a really great buy. I love the fact that they come 3 in a pack so I can share them with my two daughters and have one. I normally don't give my girls sugary snakes but these snacks are small enough for me not to worry about too much sugar. And thay taste amazing. I also like the fact that you can buy them just about anywhere for a low price.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love, love, LOVE these coffee cakes! These are just so good! Moist, very tasty just everything I look for in a coffee cake or any cake for that matter! Sooo good I would recommend these to anyone looking for a coffee cake!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
These Tastykakes are delicious and have a filled
Center! They are always fresh and taste amazing! Great for on the go or for a work snack. They are not the healthiest of snacks and they are somewhat on the pricey side. Overall, a good snack.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
Oooooooooeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmggggggeeeeee, these are so good. I have seen the brand tasty kakes and have wanted to try some of their products. A coworker brought the koffee cakes to work and they were a perfect morning treat.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?