BY TASTYKAKE #28 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Allie S.
Gap, PA
These are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go with some hot tea! Often, I like to freeze cream filled snacks, but I prefer these at room temperature. We can usually get a 2 for 5 deal on family sized boxes. These are so good, we limit the kids to eating them only on Sunday mornings!
Sarah G.
I love, love, LOVE these coffee cakes! These are just so good! Moist, very tasty just everything I look for in a coffee cake or any cake for that matter! Sooo good I would recommend these to anyone looking for a coffee cake!
Caralee P.
Warner Robins, GA
These little cakes are a really great buy. I love the fact that they come 3 in a pack so I can share them with my two daughters and have one. I normally don't give my girls sugary snakes but these snacks are small enough for me not to worry about too much sugar. And thay taste amazing. I also like the fact that you can buy them just about anywhere for a low price.
Nathalie D.
If you absolutely have to have an awesome snack to go to the beach break room stocked, this coffee cake type snack cake Just enough cinnamon to make your morning special too.Crumbles on your mouth. Just enough sweetness to satisfy.
Meredith C.
My mom grew up outside of Philly which meant that as a kid I grew up with Tastykakes. Honestly I think they're far better than Hostess or most Little Debbie snacks. This variety was always my favorite. They're sweet and cinnamon-y.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
Oooooooooeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmggggggeeeeee, these are so good. I have seen the brand tasty kakes and have wanted to try some of their products. A coworker brought the koffee cakes to work and they were a perfect morning treat.
Rebecca S.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are my all-time favorite snack cake. They are perfect with a cup of coffee or on their own. The rich cinnamon taste and creamy filling are unlike anything else on the market. I grew up with these in Pennsylvania and used to bring back boxes after family visits. I was so happy when they started selling these in Texas.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are really a special treat for me because I'm not supposed to eat things like this, so if I have one it's few and far between, but it is so worth it. These goodies from Tasteycake are so good. They taste like you made them not artificial.
Stacy K.
These Tastykakes are delicious and have a filled
Center! They are always fresh and taste amazing! Great for on the go or for a work snack. They are not the healthiest of snacks and they are somewhat on the pricey side. Overall, a good snack.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I LOVE these. I have been eating them since I was little! When Tatsykake was about to close, we bought a case of each of our favorites lol. These were number two on the list next to the peanut butter candy cakes 😍😍😍
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?