BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Meredith C.
My mom grew up outside of Philly which meant that as a kid I grew up with Tastykakes. Honestly I think they're far better than Hostess or most Little Debbie snacks. This variety was always my favorite. They're sweet and cinnamon-y.
Sarah G.
I love, love, LOVE these coffee cakes! These are just so good! Moist, very tasty just everything I look for in a coffee cake or any cake for that matter! Sooo good I would recommend these to anyone looking for a coffee cake!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I LOVE these. I have been eating them since I was little! When Tatsykake was about to close, we bought a case of each of our favorites lol. These were number two on the list next to the peanut butter candy cakes 😍😍😍
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These used to be my favorite. I wish I could still eat these! They need to make a gluten free version! I would be so happy
Madison P.
Columbus, OH
A little dry, but still one of my favorite snacks to grab on the go. I recommend this for anyone who loves coffee cakes. (:
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love Tastykake crème filled coffee cakes! Best way to start my day with my cup of coffee. Not healthy but delicious!
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
These are an awesome addition to my morning coffee routine. They aren't too sweet and the cream on the inside is the perfect touch.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Yum! These were my favorite when I lived in NJ... I don't see them much in WI but that's probably for the best! Always moist and flavorful
Danielle A.
Oh goodness! These are so good! I love the crunchies on top and the filling is creamy.
Danielle C.
Brook park, OH
These are so good! Easy to grab on the go when walking out the door for work!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?