BY TASTYKAKE #62 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Description:

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake!From the Flowers Family of Bakers.Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes, 2.375 oz, 6 ct

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa, Egg Whites, Eggs, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Whey (Milk), Corn Starch, Dextrose, Liquid Sucrose, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Salt, Butter (Made from Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk Ingredients), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Agar, Nutmeg, Lactic Acid, Cinnamon, Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate (To Retard Spoilage).

Anna R.
these are my family and I’s favorite tastykake cupcakes. they are very affordable for a quality snack, and everyone from the age of 5 to 25 loves them! I found them at my local grocery store, you should definitely buy them!
aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cupcakes !! De chocolate, me encantan suelo hacerlos pero no de esta manera, son un gusto total.! adoraría comerlos siempre. Son de chocolates, cubierta de chocolate y rellenos de crema de vainilla. Son super suaves y muy esponjosos woow ojala todos tuvieran la oportunidad de comerlos.
ashley h.
SENECA, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate cupcakes, especially with the cream on the inside. I bought these for the first time recently and they are so delicious; I could probably eat them all in one sitting. So yummy.
Emily D.
One of my favorite snacks from my childhood! They're still just as good as I remember. A little hard to find at some stores but definitely worth it. I always look for them when I'm at the grocery store, and they're not expensive at all
Alice D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I received this box I had a very hard time keeping the girls away from it in time for me take pictures. Once that was done the chocolate feast began. Being a chocolate lover myself, I couldn't resist either. At first I was t sure if I'd like these or not simply because I'd never seen them before. Well, before you knew it each of us had a mouth full of cupcake. Then a second mouth full of Tastykake....and yes, each of us had a third cupcake. At that point I had to remove the box from their kitchen counter and issue a "back off". I asked my daughter what she thought of the the Tastykake and her reply was, "they were soooo delicious and the cream inside was like....muah!" I couldn't agree more. I enjoyed them and would definitely purchase from the market. Thank you Tastykake & Influenster!
Alejandro S.
These cakes are really moist - seem a lot fresher than most snack cakes. I can't speak to price since I received at a discount. However, if you are a chocolate cake person, you will like these. Love plain chocolate cupcakes, cream filled chocolate cupcakes, chocolate cream filled chocolate cupcakes, peanut butter Tandy Tates, butterscotch krimpets, and chocolate Juniors.
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I've read about these things forever and finally got to try one when someone from the mainland had them mailed to her here in Hawaii. They're ok. I grew up with Hostess and have fond memories of those so I guess that makes it tastes better to me. All in all, I wouldn't buy these. Sorry.
Angie D.
My kids love the Tastykake cupcakes. They are moist with a delicious cream filling. The size is perfect for snacking. I usually purchase several boxes of these when I can catch them on sale.
Kasey L.
Delicious! Love Tastykake..never fail to disappoint in the category of yum. I like these better then Hostess and almost choked when I first bit into a Twinky because it was nothing compared to Tastykake. Definitely recommend.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I've had these and I just don't like the taste. And they were kinda dry. Any Tastykake product I've had I have the same issue with. Probably doesn't help either that I just love Hostess cupcakes so they are the original to me.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've only heard of these on the movie, " Baby Mama " but I've never seen any. Where can u but them?
Jennifer H.