BY TASTYKAKE #25 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• I've only heard of these on the movie, " Baby Mama " but I've nev...8 Answers
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cupcakes !! De chocolate, me encantan suelo hacerlos pero no de esta manera, son un gusto total.! adoraría comerlos siempre. Son de chocolates, cubierta de chocolate y rellenos de crema de vainilla. Son super suaves y muy esponjosos woow ojala todos tuvieran la oportunidad de comerlos.
ashley h.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love chocolate cupcakes, especially with the cream on the inside. I bought these for the first time recently and they are so delicious; I could probably eat them all in one sitting. So yummy.
Sophia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom and i are absolutely obsessed with these! Such a good dessert after dinner. Anything from this brand is good!!
Cassidy S.
New Wilmington, PA
These are so yummy! I used to take them to eat at school from elementary school all the way through high school and still eat them now in college! I just can't not eat them!
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I've read about these things forever and finally got to try one when someone from the mainland had them mailed to her here in Hawaii. They're ok. I grew up with Hostess and have fond memories of those so I guess that makes it tastes better to me. All in all, I wouldn't buy these. Sorry.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert
Freaking love tasty cakes! so yummy and perfect for lunchtime snacks. i love getting them
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are better than the little debbie/hostess ones, but still not wonderful. The cream is less waxy.
Ariana D.
Coopersburg , Pa
Tasty Cake always has a great cup cake. I love them! They are always soft and fluffy and never stale! love them
Michelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh tasty kake, how I love thee, let me count the ways. I will say I like the vanilla ones better than chocolate, but these are okay too.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
These are good, they kinda remind me of ding dongs ,
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've only heard of these on the movie, " Baby Mama " but I've never seen any. Where can u but them?