BY TASTYKAKE #66 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• I've only heard of these on the movie, " Baby Mama " but I've nev...8 Answers
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cupcakes !! De chocolate, me encantan suelo hacerlos pero no de esta manera, son un gusto total.! adoraría comerlos siempre. Son de chocolates, cubierta de chocolate y rellenos de crema de vainilla. Son super suaves y muy esponjosos woow ojala todos tuvieran la oportunidad de comerlos.
ashley h.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate cupcakes, especially with the cream on the inside. I bought these for the first time recently and they are so delicious; I could probably eat them all in one sitting. So yummy.
Alice D.
When I received this box I had a very hard time keeping the girls away from it in time for me take pictures. Once that was done the chocolate feast began. Being a chocolate lover myself, I couldn't resist either. At first I was t sure if I'd like these or not simply because I'd never seen them before. Well, before you knew it each of us had a mouth full of cupcake. Then a second mouth full of Tastykake....and yes, each of us had a third cupcake. At that point I had to remove the box from their kitchen counter and issue a "back off". I asked my daughter what she thought of the the Tastykake and her reply was, "they were soooo delicious and the cream inside was like....muah!" I couldn't agree more. I enjoyed them and would definitely purchase from the market. Thank you Tastykake & Influenster!
Samantha S.
These cakes are really moist - seem a lot fresher than most snack cakes. I can't speak to price since I received at a discount. However, if you are a chocolate cake person, you will like these. Love plain chocolate cupcakes, cream filled chocolate cupcakes, chocolate cream filled chocolate cupcakes, peanut butter Tandy Tates, butterscotch krimpets, and chocolate Juniors.
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I've read about these things forever and finally got to try one when someone from the mainland had them mailed to her here in Hawaii. They're ok. I grew up with Hostess and have fond memories of those so I guess that makes it tastes better to me. All in all, I wouldn't buy these. Sorry.
Angie D.
My kids love the Tastykake cupcakes. They are moist with a delicious cream filling. The size is perfect for snacking. I usually purchase several boxes of these when I can catch them on sale.
Kasey L.
Delicious! Love Tastykake..never fail to disappoint in the category of yum. I like these better then Hostess and almost choked when I first bit into a Twinky because it was nothing compared to Tastykake. Definitely recommend.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I've had these and I just don't like the taste. And they were kinda dry. Any Tastykake product I've had I have the same issue with. Probably doesn't help either that I just love Hostess cupcakes so they are the original to me.
Morgan M.
These are perfect. The cream in the center is delicious, the icing is delicious, the cake is delicious.. IT'S SO DELICIOUS <3 My whole family loves chocolate, so I always end up fighting them off for these ;)
Kailee B.
Tastykake creates amazing products that are the perfect treat with a tall glass of milk. Not too sweet, but definitely decadent. This Pennsylvania girl can't get enough!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've only heard of these on the movie, " Baby Mama " but I've never seen any. Where can u but them?