Tastykake® Coconut Juniors

by Tastykake

Description:

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake!From the Flowers Family of Bakers.Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Coconut Juniors:

• Baked fresh
  • Family pack
  • Individually wrapped
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Nonfat Milk, Eggs, Coconut (With Sodium Metabisulfate to Preserve Whiteness), Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Mono- and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Preserved with Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid, and Benzoic Acid.

never saw these before are they good?
Start your review of Tastykake® Coconut Juniors!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon D.
Powell, TN
These cakes aren't very good.. Very dry and disappointing when you are expecting a creamy coconut taste.
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are delicious. They are nice and soft and fresh. They aren’t too sweet just the right amount of coconut. They don’t have many in the box but are so good.
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
O used to work at a sandwich shop and we sold alot of different tastykakes and this one by freaking far was my favorites. They sold out quickly so I would have to buy multiple. I love coconut and it's so moist. Best one by far to me and they are individual wrapped.
Stephanie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These are very good. It is nice that they come wrapped individually and are not dry. I believe they are fine the way they are. Not so healthy, but is delicious. The do not need to add anything else.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
These are soooo good! I love anything coconut and these have such a good flavor & yummy cream!
Ashley R.
McGehee, AR
I love coconut and was so happy to discover this treat. It is very moist. It is sweet but not overly sweet. It is the perfect yummy dessert. You need to try!
Latricia P.
Washington, DC
Tastykake® Coconut Juniors uploaded by Latricia P.
This is one of my favorite late night snacks. It's nice and moist and the coconut is to die for. Or if your having a bad day, it's a great pick me up snack.
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
I love TastyKake. Growing up in PA, we could always get these, I moved to KS and couldn't find them. Now that I'm in TX I can find them everywhere
debbie B.
I love coconut and cream and i love these cakes i grew up on all these cakes and pies and this is one of my favorites
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I didn't like these very much. They are kind of dry and I like moist cake. The creme was good though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...