BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 dark chocolate coated coconut cakes. Artificially flavored.

Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
I felt that these were too rich for my liking, but anyone who likes rich snacks should definitely try these. They were super good with a glass of milk to go with it!
Susan M.
Lots of yumminess going on with these snacks! They sure can be addicting though!!!! They are sweet and light and delectable. They are priced right as well!
Megan S.
I don't usually like coconut but these aren't too bad. The texture is it too much like coconuts. And it's bearable. Not my favorite snack though
Maria F.
I'm not a huge fan of coconut but these are a great snack. Not my favorites but they're not so bad, if you're a coconut fan u would like this
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Coconut cakes are always been delicious to me you should try it it's really good and not expensive at all!
Emily L.
I love all of the tastykakes! But the coconut is my favorite, very delicious, and good for on the go!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Yum. A coconut cake is always good. I love these specially the coconut in it. It makes the cake richer.