Tastykake Coconut Cream Pie - 4oz

by Tastykake

Tastykake® Coconut Cream Baked Pies.
Baked fresh daily!

What's your favorite kind of Tastykake baked pie?
Start your review of Tastykake Coconut Cream Pie - 4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly W.
These taste good once it's been refrigerated, if it's out and hot it taste nasty. I like the pastry more than what's inside.
Kayla F.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tastykake coconut cream cake! It is delicious. I grew up eating these and they have stayed the same and still just as delicious as ever. There are many flavors but coconut cream is amazing.
Jade N.
Scranton, PA
I used to get this type with my grandfather when I was little allll the time! However, I'm not a huge fan now, they are still good as far as coconut cream things go. The only drawback is the crust is kinda flaky so it can get messy.
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum yum yummy yum! I LOVE coconut so this was amazing in my book. It was literally a personal coconut cream pie and a 10 out of 10 in my book.
Shera B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
If you like coconut this is for you! Very delicious! Anything tasty cakes is good! I love the moist cake and the frosting.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't really rate a product that I have not tried:( but it looks good and look forward to trying to find it to taste it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...