BY TASTYKAKE #23 in Donuts

ashley D.
Sewell
I’m not a big sweets person, I usually don’t like donuts at all, but these little cinnamon donuts taste like they’re straight from heaven. they’re light and fluffy, the cinnamon isn’t so powerful. I buy them anytime I see them. Even my little ones love them!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bite size donuts are my absolute favorite. They are always fresh unlike other brands that I have tried in the past which have been a hit or miss. The first thing that you taste when you bite in is it's amazing cinamman flavor. I definitely recommend this product.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
Anything that TastyCake puts out is absolutely delicious! I love the subtle cinnamon twist, and the powder that’s always left on fingers is such a delight. They’re always soft and fresh. It’s impossible to eat just one.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recently tried tasty cake donuts and the are so delicious, especially the chocolate flabored donuts. I like to buy them because they are melt in your mouth fresh. These are my new favorite.
Gernoris C.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love Tastykake donuts! I grew up a few streets away from the actual factory and OMG it was heaven waking up to the smell of fresh donuts!! Tastykake® Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts
Anne R.
TastyKake donuts are by far the best store bought donuts! They’re such a guilty please. Not too healthy, but once you start eating then you can’t stop. The powdered sugar ones are the best!
Megan V.
Claremont, NC
I love these donuts!!!!!! Awesome taste, always soft, and perfectly bite-sized! The only flaw is the message on your shirt but they say "it's not a meal till you get some on your shirt"
R A.
Detroit, MI
These are a must. I have a sweet tooth I love sugar and donuts are the best to go espically on mornings where you do not have any time to make breakfast just gr these donuts and leave to complete your daily tasks. very god and affordable you can purchase donuts now from any grocery sore.
Mandy S.
Okay, I love donuts. But, this mini cinnamon donuts are AMAZING! It's hard to stop at one or two, or three or four! Seriously, try this your mouth will thank me.
Michelle W.
Ball Ground, GA
The only review needed is right in their name...Tastykake! They are mini bits of cinnamon-y deliciousness. I'm a donut expert and these are my favorite.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These look like they will taste great with some pumpkin coffee. What do you think?
Shir Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have a doubt does this taste good?
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find these I love cinnamon and donuts!!
Rose S.
arlington
Do they sell these in bigger sizes? Asking for a friend lol.