Tastykake® Cinnamon Rolls uploaded by Mandy L.

BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake!Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Cinnamon Rolls, 14.4 oz

Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Water, Whey (Milk), Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil and Soybean Oil), Yeast, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Glycerine, Cinnamon, Salt, Dextrose, Yellow Corn Meal, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses, Soy Flour, Monoglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Wheat Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Enzymes, Soy Lecithin, Colored with Extractives of Turmeric and Annatto Seed, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Eggs, Caramel Color, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (To Retard Spoilage).

brandi g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Quick little work day snack for when i don't have the time to take a regular lunch break. put in the microwave for 30 seconds to get it warm and gooey and it taste great with some milk!
Bonnita W.
Columbus, OH
I first tried this brand of cake products a few weeks ago form a vending machine at work. I tried this one and the cherry cheese Danish Both were very delicious! I will be stopping by the break room more often now!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
CINNAMON ROLL ARE SO GOOD LIKE THEM IN THE MORNING WITH A CUP OF COFFEE AND THEY ARE NOT TOO SWEET AND THEY ALSO GOOD WITH A COLD COLD CUP OF MILK
Janet D.
Cave City, AR
My mother introduced me to this brand I love it always fresh and very yummy. Me and my kids go straight to the cabinet when we go see my parents.
Monique G.
I love these,whenever I'm at the store,I have to pass by the Bakery area to pick this up, a delicious snack you can't refuse
maritza g.
I love cinnamon rolls but this one is a bit too sweet. I can only enjoy just a bite or two and save the rest for later
Shay W.
These are great but just watch out for the calorie count. very tasty and I prefer them warmed in the microwave first
Samantha J.
Fort Wayne, IN
The flavor is pretty good, but it just feels so processed and fake that I really don't like this product.
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm eating on one at this moment and these are greaaaaaat! Plus, it's made with REAL cinnamon.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
I was shocked at how moist and tasty this was. For prepackaged food is was very good!