Tastykake Chocolate Lovers Cream Filled Chocolate 2 3/8 Oz Packages Cupcakes 6 Ct Box

BY TASTYKAKE

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for future. see more...

• "They remind me of when i was little and visiting my grandma because we would always get them for a treat." in 1 review
  • "These taste amazing and you will have a hard time not eating the whole box in one sitting. " in 1 review
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Best cupcakes! So chocolaty and delicious. I don't see these often in Southern California because they are mostly an East Coast treat so when I do I buy a few boxes. My husband loves the Reeses TastyKakes but those ones are not easy to find here. They are a little dry compared to Little Debbies hence the 4 stars but my family loves them!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
This is an amazing brand! So very yummy..I love them so much my pap used to eat them and give us some when we were little. The pros are definitely that they're yummy cons are that they're junk food! I don't care though because they're great but sadly they don't sell them in SD! Good thing is my parents send them from Pa..if you need a yummy treat this is it!
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
My hubby is from the East coast and he would always go on and on about Tastykakes being from the Midwest I had no clue what was the big deal. We received a box from this Mom -Oh my goodness these are hands down the best brand of snack cakes - tastes so homemade and the not the sickening sweet flavors like other brands.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
I have never had tasty cakes until I went to PA onetime for a wedding and everyone was crazy about them there. I don't see why people like them so much..I think Little Debbie and Hostess are WAY better. My family started joking and calling them "nasty cakes"....they aren't terrible but I wouldn't buy them unless I was craving something sweet and nothing else was available.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love these if I am in the mood for chocolate. I wish I could find these easier. I usually get some when I'm on the east coast visiting relatives. They remind me of when i was little and visiting my grandma because we would always get them for a treat. I love the consistency and the chocolate center. Yummy!
Rosie F.
I love these! When I was younger my mom would put them in the freezer so when I had them in my lunchbox they wouldn't be too warm. Now I pop them in the freezer for a few hours to get the center cold and enjoy these on a summer day!
stephanie l.
Growing up Tastykake was a staple in my house. My father would say this box is for the kids but no one was to touch his box. Of course he would see our sad faces groveling for a Tastykake and share. Memories of childhood always start over the conversation of Tastykake.
Ivannys M.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
Who doesn't love tastykakes?! These are AMAZING. Perfect for snacks or throw one in your kids lunch box. These taste amazing and you will have a hard time not eating the whole box in one sitting.
Nicole T.
These are one of my favorites. Tastykake products are always the best. Never dry, always fresh and every cake is as good as the last. My only problem? Choosing which one to buy!
Stephanie L.
What's your fav flavor?
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this have any msg?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Did anyone else not like this?