BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description:

Chocolate Filled Baked Pie; Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Chocolate Lover's Baked Pie:

• Good source of protein
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Unbleached and Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, and/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil With Tbhq and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Food Starch - Modified, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Salt, Cocoa, Butter, Isolated Soy Protein, Cornstarch, Whey (Milk), Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda, Agar, Sodium Citrate, Gellan Gum. Allergen Information: Manufactured In A Facility That Uses Peanuts.

• What stores can you find these in?2 Answers
  • OMG! I didn't realize Tastykake was a real product! I r...3 Answers
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Así obsesionado con Tastykake. Ellos son siempre tan bueno y tan buena calidad. Definitivamente recoger algunos si estás en el supermercado! Son convenientes y sabroso para cuando se le antoja algo dulce.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
So obsessed with Tastykake. They are always so good and such good quality. Definitely pick some up if you're at the grocery store! They're convenient and tasty for when you're craving a little something sweet.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand! I would totally recommend it they have very tasty cakes, cupcakes and pretty much anything else that they have made. they are the best!
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
I love TastyKakes doughnuts, but I'm not a huge fan of their other stuff. They're ok but I'd rather stick with the doughnuts.
Kim K.
Riverview, FL
Tasty kakes are awesome !!!! We have tried slot of glaciers and can't find one we don't like especially the candy bar ones
Katrelia G.
Columbus, GA
Love love love tastykake!!! All of there snacks are so good. Wish they weren't so hard to find in the area i live in :(
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good everyone in my family loves them I've been eating them forever. I would highly recommend buying
Ashley B.
I love this pie and wish it was a year round thing. It stinks that it's just a seasonal offering.
Jade  C.
Baltimore, MD
I really like how it tastes but not how it feels while chewing on it because it gets really mushy
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
OMG! I didn't realize Tastykake was a real product! I remember it being mention by LuLa in Stephanie Plum novels! Are they sold in Michigan?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
What stores can you find these in?