BY TASTYKAKE

From the Flowers family of bakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Chocolate Kandy Kakes:

• 90 calories per pack
  • Baked fresh
  • Family pack
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Whey Powder [Milk], Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Eggs, Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Whey (Milk), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Made from Milk), Mono-and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Soy Protein, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk Ingredients), Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (to Retard Spoilage).

• What's your opinion on these? Comment down below :) 1 Answers
  • Where so you buy these? I read these books by Janet Evano...2 Answers
  • You like??? 11 Answers
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I absulotly love these. I am always craving this. Everytime a see the picture, my mouth waters. Nothing can beat out these cookies. They are so delicious. these are so affordable. I buy these all the time. These are perfect. You dont have to have to add anything to it.
Jane l.
Kind of small for what it is, or maybe I'm just not used to tastykakes. About the size of a hockey puck. Flavor wise it taste like a pretty standard chocolate. Nothing too fancy about them, but if you are a fan I can understand the appeal.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
When you're craving that naughty midnight snack this is the way to go. It's dense, moist and covered in chocolate and what else do you need? It's affordable, cheap even and definitely worth the buy. My son has me buying these about twice a week he's that addicted! I definitely would recommend it to others : )
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Kandy Cakes are, by far, my favorite Tastykake! Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?! Delicious sponge cake topped with a ribbon of peanut butter wrapped in milk chocolate. It honestly does not get better than that!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I grew up on these in PA so when they finally made their way down to FL I was so excited! I love a lot of tastykakes, but these are one of my favorites! And no I see them at water, target and the grocer stores! perfectly soft and chocolatey! 😊
Liz G.
Bay Shore, NY
Tasty kakes are by far my favorite little snack cakes, I have loved them since I was a little kid and was so excited to see them coming back to the shelves as an adult.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
These are my weakness. I avoid them in the aisles because I know I will be tempted to buy a thousand boxes of them. Soooo good. Such a guilty pleasure.
Kathryn T.
These are my absolute favorite cookie in the world! They even beat Girl Scout Cookies and they're cheaper, too! We used to fight over these as kids.
Ablueday2 S.
Love the price. Love the flavor. Love Tastykake Chocolate Kandy Kakes. They are comparable to Snackwells devils food and so much cheaper.
Ashley M.
Ive been eating these since I was a kid now my kids eat them the small portion makes it perfect for when your craving something sweet
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like???
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where so you buy these? I read these books by Janet Evanovich - the Stephanie Plum series and she's always talking about tastykakes! What are they & where can I find them?
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
What's your opinion on these? Comment down below :)