Tastykake® Chocolate Kandy Kakes®

by Tastykake

From the Flowers family of bakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Chocolate Kandy Kakes:

• 90 calories per pack
  • Baked fresh
  • Family pack
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Whey Powder [Milk], Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Eggs, Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Whey (Milk), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Made from Milk), Mono-and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Soy Protein, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk Ingredients), Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (to Retard Spoilage).

Iss it tastes good ?
So is this a cupcake without the cream filling ?
What's your opinion on these? Comment down below :)
Start your review of Tastykake® Chocolate Kandy Kakes®!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite snack cake ever. The hard chocolate outter shell is Devine with moist chocolate cake held together with the tiniest amount of frosting is so delicious. We don't have these in the south. I have to buy the original when I go visit other regions but sooooo good.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Rich chocolate and cream flavor. Sponge cake in the middle. I like them frozen. My teenage boys love these. They go on sale often, so I stock and freeze these. Highly recommend as an occasional treat. Definitely will buy these again.
Macy C.
Orangevale, CA
I absulotly love these. I am always craving this. Everytime a see the picture, my mouth waters. Nothing can beat out these cookies. They are so delicious. these are so affordable. I buy these all the time. These are perfect. You dont have to have to add anything to it.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
When you're craving that naughty midnight snack this is the way to go. It's dense, moist and covered in chocolate and what else do you need? It's affordable, cheap even and definitely worth the buy. My son has me buying these about twice a week he's that addicted! I definitely would recommend it to others : )
Jane L.
Kind of small for what it is, or maybe I'm just not used to tastykakes. About the size of a hockey puck. Flavor wise it taste like a pretty standard chocolate. Nothing too fancy about them, but if you are a fan I can understand the appeal.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I grew up on these in PA so when they finally made their way down to FL I was so excited! I love a lot of tastykakes, but these are one of my favorites! And no I see them at water, target and the grocer stores! perfectly soft and chocolatey! 😊
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good, but I wouldn't say they are the first thing I'd reach for in the snack cabinet.
Tikeria H.
My family loves to eat these cakes for snack and for lunch this product is a grocery store must
Sam D.
Natick, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my weakness. I avoid them in the aisles because I know I will be tempted to buy a thousand boxes of them. Soooo good. Such a guilty pleasure.
Taylor C.
Hayes, VA
I am a sucker for any type of cake! These are really good and my kids like them too!