BY TASTYKAKE

Whether you know them as Kandy Kakes or Tandy Kakes, these beloved treats combine a snack-sized circle of delicious vanilla or chocolate sponge cake, lined with a thick stripe of peanut butter or vanilla créme, and then coated in delicious chocolate for a truly unique and unforgettable treat. Eaten right out of the package or after being chilled in the fridge or freezer (A "Tasty" secret!), Kandy Kakes have become not only a family favorite, but a best-seller since their launch in 1931, recognizable for their shape, unique name and delicious taste

Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Kandy Cakes are, by far, my favorite Tastykake! Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate?! Delicious sponge cake topped with a ribbon of peanut butter wrapped in milk chocolate. It honestly does not get better than that!
Liz G.
Bay Shore, NY
Tasty kakes are by far my favorite little snack cakes, I have loved them since I was a little kid and was so excited to see them coming back to the shelves as an adult.
Ashley M.
Ive been eating these since I was a kid now my kids eat them the small portion makes it perfect for when your craving something sweet
Carly G.
Riverview , FL
I love these for when I need a sweet treat! The peanut butter one are the ones to get!! They are sweet without being overly sweet.
Nicole S.
I love, love, love these!!! The peanut butter ones are the BEST!!! Great snack when I'm craving some chocolate!
Jocelin L.
The plain ones are pretty good I love them like any other brand. I haven't had any in awhile though.
Liz C.
I love these for an on-the-go snack to subside my sweet tooth. Different flavors available.