Tastykake Chocolate Junior Yellow Layer Cakes - 3oz

by Tastykake

Description:

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Chocolate Juniors

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Eggs, Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or less of each of the Following: Liquid Sucrose, Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Mono- and Diglycerides, Butter (Made from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Monostearate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Spices, Monoglycerides, Agar, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Preserved with Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid, and Benzoic Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tastykake Chocolate Junior Yellow Layer Cakes - 3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never had one of these until recently, I was missing out on so much when I was younger. This is the best Tastykake I’ve tried!
tameala W.
Crossville, TN
Tastykake is a great co. been around for a while.this cake is moist yellow cake with a creamy frosting . It is great when your feeling like you want a piece of cake and don't want to make a whole cake.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
I love its rich moist cake with thick chocolate icing so much, one of the best item for snacks around. I usually take it along whenever I go out
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
lahari S.
hyderabad
I love the tasty cake flavor! It is the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It is sweet but is not overwhelming. It is pretty fattening though.i would workout more for it ..repeat customer

Looking for your answer?