BY TASTYKAKE

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. see more...

• Does anyone else find these to b a bit dry?2 Answers
  • Does this company offer any snacks that are healthier?1 Answers
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
OMG!!!! Tasty Kake my love - I moved from Pennsylvania to TX and then Colorado years ago and they do not sell TastyKake here!!!!! A CRIME!!! They think Little Debbie is great here! WHAT!!! NO!!!! Tastykake is to Little Debbie as Steak is to Hamburger!!!!! Anything and EVERYTHING from TastyKake is delicious, and top of the line! ButterScoch Krimpets give me life! Wherefore art thou TastyKake??? SOB I MISS YOU!
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
I love these...I grew up eating them and every time I'm on a trip I have to stop and get one. They are always super moist, sweet and have a perfect combination of textures. I just wish they were healthy so I didn't feel so guilty eating them!
Ashley O.
Lewisville, TX
I had always seen TastyKakes at my grocery store but it was only recently that I bought it. They were so good. Very sweet but not heavy. Definitely recommend as a snack!!
Marisa A.
Omg I really love these they are my favorite if u guys are looking for some delicious chocolate please try this guys u won't b disappointed
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
One of my favorites!!!! Love the flavor and they are priced well. I love the variety that tasty cakes offer. Makes it easy for the whole family to be happy
Hailey R.
Cocoa, FL
These are okay cupcakes but you can taste how they are not very good quality. They kind of taste like the not good quality chocolate that you can but for very cheap.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my personal favorites. I've been eating them for probably 20+ years and they never disappoint.
Aria J.
North Las Vegas, NV
These cakes are so good. Especially if you need something quick and sweet to eat during a break or something similar.
Jordan C.
Belle, WV
Perfect for a sweet tooth! Creamy on the inside and a delicious chocolate taste, I love this brand and buy them occasionally.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Love tastcakes. These chocolate cupcakes are sweet chocolatey and delicious perfect combination of everything i love
Sherry R.
Does anyone else find these to b a bit dry?
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
Does this company offer any snacks that are healthier?