BY TASTYKAKE #82 in Snack Cakes

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. see more...

• Does anyone else find these to b a bi...Yes it was 2 Answers
  • Does this company offer any snacks th...Not normally. They mainly have... 1 Answers
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Lewisville, TX
I had always seen TastyKakes at my grocery store but it was only recently that I bought it. They were so good. Very sweet but not heavy. Definitely recommend as a snack!!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Cocoa, FL
These are okay cupcakes but you can taste how they are not very good quality. They kind of taste like the not good quality chocolate that you can but for very cheap.
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
Omg I really love these they are my favorite if u guys are looking for some delicious chocolate please try this guys u won't b disappointed
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa
Gotta love any tastykake product! The icing is my favorite part, I have noticed sometimes the cake can be really dry though
Aria J.
Aria J.
North Las Vegas, NV
These cakes are so good. Especially if you need something quick and sweet to eat during a break or something similar.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I just love everything with chocolate but this ones are the best, i could eat y hole box and then another and another
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my personal favorites. I've been eating them for probably 20+ years and they never disappoint.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Reasonably priced and conveniently packaged. Decent flavor although, they have other varieties I prefer.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
Ching Ching wala wala bing bang these are yummy they are to die for I love these every day
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
These are delicious and they are just the right size it's a good snack to have on the go
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Does anyone else find these to b a bit dry?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
Does this company offer any snacks that are healthier?