Tastykake Chocolate Cupcakes 12ct

by Tastykake

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkakeFrom the Flowers Family of BakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake! Tastykake Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes:

• Baked fresh
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Eggs, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Liquid Sucrose, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono and- Diglycerides, Salt, Whey (Milk), Butter (Made from Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk Ingredients), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Agar, Calcium Sulfate, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid, and Potassium Sorbate (to Retard Spoilage).

Who think these get a little too dry?
me gustaria probarlos soy de Puerto Rico donde los podre consegir?
Does anyone else think they taste sorta like clay?
Start your review of Tastykake Chocolate Cupcakes 12ct!
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Tastykake Chocolate Cupcakes 12ct uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tastykake chocolate cupcakes are amazing! The chocolate icing is excellent and the cake is fresh. Each contained has 6 packs with 2 cupcakes each!
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whenever I want a quick little snack cake I always go for tastyCakes. They are way better then other prepackaged cakes that I have tried. My favorite is just the plain chocolate with chocolate icing. I am kind of bummed that it is hard to find in Florida but in New Jersey they were in every super market. If you can get your hands on these I really recommend you try them. Tastykake Chocolate Cupcakes 12ct
Hope T.
Delmar, DE
My favorite tastykake! Always moist and takes care of my chocolate craving everytime 😋😋 Love them with a glass of chocolate milk!!
Miranda P.
York, PA
My favorite cupcake and go to when I want a snack at home or from a convenience store while on the road.
Chintil G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite snack cakes. It's a classic chocolate cake with chocolate icing and its delicious. If you love chocolate cake, you'll love this!
Dion L.
I purchase Tastykake® Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes for my mom. She's in a nursing home. She absolutely loves these chocolate cupcakes. I like them, too, but don't purchase them for my house because I'll eat the entire box in a few days. They're delicious with a cold glass of milk.
Sophia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mim buys these ones all the time! Their hers and my favorite for sure! Such a great treat as a snack or dessert. We buy these often and will continue to buy these!! :)
Courtney H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love these little cakes. I have been eating them for years. They are a good price and my son loves them as well. I usually pack them for his snack. They are moist and its just the right amount to please my chocolate fix : )
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I was just kind of so so for me. The cake is moist but the icing wasn't that great. Luckily there isn't a whole lot of icing on the cupcake. It did remind me of old school lunches. I wouldn't recommend them as an adult I think I can make better desserts
Christy B.
These things are delicious. The perfect size and sweetness, they're the perfect snack for a reward at the end of your day. They are perfectly moist without being overly so. So yummy, seeing a picture of them makes me want to go out and buy a pack right now!