BY TASTYKAKE

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake

Buy on Jet.com
Sophia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mim buys these ones all the time! Their hers and my favorite for sure! Such a great treat as a snack or dessert. We buy these often and will continue to buy these!! :)
Christy B.
These things are delicious. The perfect size and sweetness, they're the perfect snack for a reward at the end of your day. They are perfectly moist without being overly so. So yummy, seeing a picture of them makes me want to go out and buy a pack right now!
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
I think that these are some great cupcakes. I bought these once because they were cheap, and i have to say that these are awesome tasting. Especially for being cheap , if your looking for a sweet snack i recommend buying a few of these for yourself.
Abigail M.
New Columbia, PA
I absolutely love these cupcakes! They have them at a gas station on my way to school every day and I always get them. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because they can be a bit messy and slightly dry.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Oh the fake cupcakes. i purchased these for a holiday party at work ( co-workers request) and i just couldn't put my finger why she enjoyed them so much. They are really sweet and taste like pure sugar.
Shannon k.
I love these when you are on the go u can just put them in a bag 🎒 or a purse 👛 and go. And when u are waiting something to snack on there u go u have something.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Ok i won't lie not the best cakes I've ever had but the are good i like how soft they are but they are kinda dry and that is why I'm not big on them
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
These little cakes are very good I love how good they taste and they are so very chocolaty and moist and I love these because I just love cholocte
Kanika D.
Yonkers, NY
A great snack for the kids after school also wonderful if you are taking a little outing with the kids the icing is a delicious chocolate treat
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
My favorite tasty kake snack. Every once in a while I will grab a few and stash them somewhere to eat them when I crave something sweet
Natasha T.
Charlotte , NC
Does anyone else think they taste sorta like clay?
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does anyone else like these and think there dry as well?
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
me gustaria probarlos soy de Puerto Rico donde los podre consegir?