2 colors available

BY TASTYKAKE #75 in Snack Cakes

Tastykake® Chocolate Cupcakes.
Baked fresh!
12 chocolate iced cupcakes.
Family pack.
6 packs of 2. see more...

Christy B.
Christy B.
These things are delicious. The perfect size and sweetness, they're the perfect snack for a reward at the end of your day. They are perfectly moist without being overly so. So yummy, seeing a picture of them makes me want to go out and buy a pack right now!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Nashville, Tn
Love these little pockets of goodness! Good price and have a great chocolatey flavor without being too sweet.
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
These little cakes are very good I love how good they taste and they are so very chocolaty and moist and I love these because I just love cholocte
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
I love these when you are on the go u can just put them in a bag 🎒 or a purse 👛 and go. And when u are waiting something to snack on there u go u have something.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
New Columbia, PA
I absolutely love these cupcakes! They have them at a gas station on my way to school every day and I always get them. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because they can be a bit messy and slightly dry.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
I think that these are some great cupcakes. I bought these once because they were cheap, and i have to say that these are awesome tasting. Especially for being cheap , if your looking for a sweet snack i recommend buying a few of these for yourself.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
My mim buys these ones all the time! Their hers and my favorite for sure! Such a great treat as a snack or dessert. We buy these often and will continue to buy these!! :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
McKee, KY
I absolutely love these cupcakes. They are so chocolatey. A little bit messy to eat, especially on the go, but yum!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
I always enjoy these! Tastycake is one of the best brands to buy on a budget when you have a sweet tooth craving quality.
Brittni D.
Brittni D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
So bad for you.....but so tasty, just like the name says. Super chocolatety and sweet!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone else think they taste sorta like clay?
Mario O.
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does anyone else like these and think there dry as well?
wilmarie c.
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
me gustaria probarlos soy de Puerto Rico donde los podre consegir?