BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkakeFrom the Flowers Family of BakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake! Tastykake Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcakes:

• Baked fresh
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Egg Whites, Eggs, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Liquid Sucrose, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono and- Diglycerides, Salt, Whey (Milk), Butter (Made from Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contains Milk Ingredients), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Agar, Calcium Sulfate, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid, and Potassium Sorbate (to Retard Spoilage).

Sophia A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mim buys these ones all the time! Their hers and my favorite for sure! Such a great treat as a snack or dessert. We buy these often and will continue to buy these!! :)
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I was just kind of so so for me. The cake is moist but the icing wasn't that great. Luckily there isn't a whole lot of icing on the cupcake. It did remind me of old school lunches. I wouldn't recommend them as an adult I think I can make better desserts
Courtney H.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love these little cakes. I have been eating them for years. They are a good price and my son loves them as well. I usually pack them for his snack. They are moist and its just the right amount to please my chocolate fix : )
Christy B.
These things are delicious. The perfect size and sweetness, they're the perfect snack for a reward at the end of your day. They are perfectly moist without being overly so. So yummy, seeing a picture of them makes me want to go out and buy a pack right now!
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
I think that these are some great cupcakes. I bought these once because they were cheap, and i have to say that these are awesome tasting. Especially for being cheap , if your looking for a sweet snack i recommend buying a few of these for yourself.
Abigail M.
New Columbia, PA
I absolutely love these cupcakes! They have them at a gas station on my way to school every day and I always get them. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because they can be a bit messy and slightly dry.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
These cakes are very good snacks to just endulge on when craving chocolate they're not too sweet and they don't have over exaggerated amounts of frosting either.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Great chocolate cupcake! These always remind me of my lunchbox when I was little. The frosting is a good ratio between the cupcake and the amount on top. It's not overly sweet either. The perfect size for a lunch.
Keana B.
I love TastyKake and I love the chocolate cupcakes and have ever since I was a kid! The frosting isn't too sugary nor too much in terms of the cupcake which is very luscious and filling.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
Oh the fake cupcakes. i purchased these for a holiday party at work ( co-workers request) and i just couldn't put my finger why she enjoyed them so much. They are really sweet and taste like pure sugar.
Kendall B.
What is your favorite type of tastykake?
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone else think they taste sorta like clay?
Mario O.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Does anyone else like these and think there dry as well?
wilmarie c.
Fajardo
me gustaria probarlos soy de Puerto Rico donde los podre consegir?
Danna H.
Philadelphia
Who think these get a little too dry?