Tastykake® Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars uploaded by Andrea P.

BY TASTYKAKE

Available in Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Iced Fudge, Tastykake Cookie Bars offer a satisfying snack for anyone seeking out a scrumptious yet non-traditional cookie. Cookie bars are packed with soft and chewy sweetness and are a great portable snack for any time of day.

• Where can I find these in central texas?2 Answers
Andrea P.
Union, NJ
AMAZING. Ive been having these for over 15 years and they taste so good. Not really healthy but it taste good! Like others said wish it was bigger. I always grab what ever they have in store when I see them.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
They recently started distributing this brand in my area and it is very delicious. These snack sized bars as great on the go snacks for my entire family. And they are quite tasty!
Taylor R.
AMAZING just wish it was bigger so I could enjoy it longer! ha seriously couldn't critique this delicious snack even if I wanted to! It's like spending a couple minutes in heaven
Autumn M.
York, PA
Very cheap. Only 89 cents for a bar. The cookie itself is soft and yummy. I recommend this cookie bar if you want something cheap and tasty
Holly H.
These are delicious!
i hate hard cookies and a lot of the time will by something that says "soft" and it wont be soft at all, but not these
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
The name says it all. These are absolutely delicious! If you are looking to try something you haven't pick this up, you won't be sorry!
Kristie G.
Love! The chocolate chip cookie bar is the best one of the line. They are hard to find in my area but when i can find them i stock up.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
I'm from outside of Philadelphia so this is a hometown specialty. Peanut Butter Kandycakes are my JAM!
Jordan C.
These are sinfully good. Like a little Debbie times a million. I bet the calories are too though!
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
Where can I find these in central texas?