Tastykake® Caramel Apple Mini Donuts uploaded by elizabeth h.Tastykake® Caramel Apple Mini Donuts uploaded by Sarah S.

BY TASTYKAKE #73 in Donuts

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tastykake Caramel Apple Mini Donuts:

• Fall edition
  • Made deliciously since 1914

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Unbleached and Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Crunch Blend (Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Yellow Corn Flour, Yeast, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Caramel Color, Leavenning [Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate], Calcium Propionate [to Protect Freshness], Extractives of Paprika), Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of Each of The Following: Soy Flour, Egg Yolks, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophsphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Non Fat Milk Solids, Salt, Glycerine, Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Wheat Flour, Soy Lecithin, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Guar Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol Monoester, Tapioca Dextrin, Agar, Corn Dextrin, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Xanthan Gum, Enzymes, Karaya Gum, Monoglycerides, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Colored With Turmeric and Annatto, Preserved With Sodium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate and Sorbic Acid.

Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so yummy! They remind me of the ones that you get at the apple orchards. You have to try warming them up in the microwave for about 15 seconds, you won’t regret it!
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Deprived from donuts for almost 2 years because of gestational diabetes, now that I can dive back in, I've recently indulged into these amazing little Kakes! And by God, they are worth every carb!!! Very good! I'll hate to see these come off the shelf the end of season 😞
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these last fall at Walmart and was excited to try. I wasn't sure what the flavor would be like ; but I love fall products! These taste amazing! They have an awesome flavor and are so soft. I will definitely buy these again when they come out in the fall!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So since I have a gluten allergy and my boyfriend is a donut freakkkk! He did this review. He said these are officially his favorite fall donut from a bag the flavor is bold and amazing , it's not sickening it actually addictive! He would recommend these and the orange dream ones for anyone looking for a summer flavor donut
Colin D.
22Overlook rd Ossining New York
The reason I have choose to review this item is because it is by far the best mini donuts I have ever had personally I like the powder donuts better but I these doubts are really good and I would recommend as a good choice if you are ever shopping
Sarah S.
These are too delicious. They're chewy and soft and they have that crunchy outer layer that makes the texture perfect. They're also the perfect size for snacking.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love these and so do my kids. Its a shame these & pumkin spice are just seasonal for fall. I wish #tastykake would make & sell these year round.
Brittney H.
Cartersville, GA
I love these donuts. They are very delicious. My daughter devoured them too. We had an entire bag gone very quick. I agree these should be year round.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I didn't like these at all. They tasted almost like butter. Very strange, greasy flavor. I also didn't think they tasted like caramel apple at all.
Claire S.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I buy these?
Xiomara G.
These looks really good😯 does anyone know where you can purchase these?
I'm a sucker for donuts and would love to find out where I can get these?
Nicole J.
I really want to try these, but they don't sell them around me? How good are they, and are there an alternative to these I can try?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These sound amazing? has anyone tried them