Tastykake® Butterscotch Krimpets

Description:

From the Flowers family of bakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets Iced Sponge Cakes, 12 ct, 12 oz

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Non Fat Milk, Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Eggs, Whey (Milk), Water, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Corn Starch, Soy Protein, Butter (Made from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Mono-and Diglycerides, Sorbitan Monostearate, Monoglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Nutmeg, Lactic Acid, Preserved with Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid and Benzoic Acid.

What's your favorite TastyKake?
Start your review of Tastykake® Butterscotch Krimpets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The flavor is pretty good but the cake tends to be a bit dry.in reviews
Butterscotch Krimpets are my favorite snack from TastyKake.in reviews
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,374 reviews
Tastykake® Butterscotch Krimpets uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a delicious snack that reminds me of my childhood and my Dad. They are a vanilla sponge cake with a sweet butterscotch icing. I personally don't really care for butterscotch but these are really good and don't taste super butterscotch like in my opinion. They make a good snack when you're craving something sweet.
Mayra A.
Paso Robles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastykake® Butterscotch Krimpets uploaded by Mayra A.
Gahhhhhhh if you love fluffy richness and creamy frosting.. these are your go to’s. My best friend works at jersey mikes and that’s where you can get these delicious treats ! It almost feels like the bread is melting in your mouth. 🤤🤤
Jeanett A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets are really has a great the Butterscotch flavoring inside this cake center is taste so good. The 1st time I had got them is from the Walgreens. And I would recommend it to my family.
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soooo good 🤤🤤 I'm not usually a fan of vanilla cake but wit these it works. Love them
Maria V.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. I still buy them every once in a while. They are always nice and fluffy and have just the right amount of frosting.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Tastykake® Butterscotch Krimpets uploaded by Amy O.
What’s funny is I am supposed to stay away from tasty cakes but I am in love with tasty cake butterscotch crumpets have you as you can see I have a box right on my fridge raider as we speak I love these the butter scotch flavor is just amazing on the soft crimp it oh let me stop talking about him before I eat one LOL
Alex B.
Another Pennsylvania food staple. Tastykakes are absolutely delicious, especially Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 3 oz and Tastykake® Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes 🤤 just thinking about them is making my mouth water, they are always so fresh and and good! If you haven’t tried them yet, I highly recommend it!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tastykake butterscotch Krimpets! My boyfriend brought these home one time and I try them and I was hooked. They are not too sweet and the butterscotch taste is mild. So when I have a sweet tooth I will eat one.
Maddie B.
York, PA
I was obsessed with these as a kid. I used to eat them at my grandmas everyday. They had a great flavor. I don’t eat these much anymore, but any kid would love these.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great product! We like all the flavors of Tastykake at our house. But, I do think the frosting was a little thicker when I was a kid compared to the product today.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...