Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 3 oz

by Tastykake

Description:

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

From the Flowers family of bakersOur tasty commitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets Iced Sponge Cakes, 12 ct, 12 oz

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mono Nitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Non Fat Milk, Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, and Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Eggs, Whey (Milk), Water, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Corn Starch, Soy Protein, Butter (Made from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Mono-and Diglycerides, Sorbitan Monostearate, Monoglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Nutmeg, Lactic Acid, Preserved with Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid and Benzoic Acid.

For someone who has never tried this before, what would be the closet food item you could describe it as? How does it taste? What is the texture?
Where can I find this ?
Start your review of Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
they use to be so much better though and cheaper.in reviews
I am not a big fan of butterscotch but I love these.in reviews
Aricca V.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Love Tastykakes! Especially the butterscotch krimpets! They are amazing refrigerated-a must try!
Marlena J.
Krimpets are a lifelong favorite for when I want a sweet cake treat! The icing is a little thick and sugary but the cake is so soft and combined they are little bites of heaven. Gotta hide from my daughter cuz she be stealing these from the pantry lol
Kym D.
Etters, PA
One of my all time favorite tastykakes! I have been eating these since I was a little kid. I love the ratio of icing to cake in these little cakes. The butterscotch is not overpowering at all and the cake is nice and moist.
Dohseph X.
Philadelphia
For less than $3.00 you can help destroy your body with diabetes, high blood pressure and the #1 killer of the black community..... Heart Disease! That' right it is not the police or black on black crimes, in my opinion it' Sugry sweets and McDonald's that are killing us slowly. But the tasty cake was soft and lightly moist, synthetically I guess. Good used to get theses while I was in the bing.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 3 oz uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the butterscotch krimpets in our house! The cake is moist and delicious and not too sweet! The butterscotch icing is super yummy and just goes perfectly with the cake. Personally, I dont like a ton of icing so I take some off, but I think most people would love the amount of frosting that's on them.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,077 reviews
Love butterscotch krimpets. They are so delicious especially with a cup of coffee. No improvement needed with this product. Recommend others to try this product. The price is very reasonable at any local grocery store.
Tiersa F.
Lancaster, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I buy these for me and strawberry for my kids. I refuse to share. They are simple but timeless and can be used in other recipes. I love how affordable they are and often share them with my kids. They are simple sweet and tasty a great family treat. My grocery store often runs specials on these.
Samantha A.
Reno, NV
For a couple years I had to purchase these by way of ebay since my family moved from the east coast to the west coast and tastykake was not available here yet. Once they began bringing them here I was sure to get a box or 2! The krimpets are my favorite, they are sweet, delicious, but not overly so like a hostess cake.
Catherine M.
Being from Philadelphia I love all TastyKake products!! I’ve grown up enjoying eating krimpets they still look and taste the same.
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,462 reviews
Philadelphia's signature sponge cake, which is both moist and fluffy, is accented with it's legendary butterscotch icing. The perfect handheld treat, Krimpets have been one of Tastykakes iconic products since their introduction in 1927. There are 12 krimpets in each box, packaged in pairs. (6 packages per box)