Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 24 CT uploaded by valiere s.Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 24 CT uploaded by Destiny D.Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets - 24 CT uploaded by Chenille E.

BY TASTYKAKE #43 in Cakes & Pies

Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets.
24 butterscotch iced sponge cakes.
Labeled for re-sale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• "The flavor is pretty good but the cake tends to be a bit dry." in 1 review
  • "Butterscotch Krimpets are my favorite snack from TastyKake." in 1 review
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
My most favorite snack ever😢😢❤❤cry when they are gone lol tastycakes are the best snack cakes out! They are always fresh and yummy the price is a tiny bit high but so worth it definitely one of my guilty pleasure 🙌
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite out of all the tasteycakes. So creamy and buttery. Been eating them since I was a baby. Every since I moved to the west coast they aren't around as much. But everytime I go back home I get me a box.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great value for the quantity and quality of the kakes. I usually grab mine from Walmart or Publix. These are my favorite of all time and loved th growing up! Soft and spongy with s sweet butterscotch icing.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these cakes. I could get the entire box if I don't limit myself. This is the best cakes I like by this brand of snacks. Not healthy but good in taste. They are also so fresh. Price is reasonable at Walmart.
Brittany H.
Tastes more buttery than butterscotch, but I love them anyway. Always have a box of these on hand and nothing better than a classic krimpet. My favorite late night snack from wawa
Samantha R.
Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets are one of my Dad's favorites. We used to get them on the way to Phillies games. The flavor is pretty good but the cake tends to be a bit dry.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I love these cakes.. i went all the way to store to get them in all this madness on black friday. theres a lot of cakes that i could've picked but i picked these instead. me and my family loves it
valiere s.
I love my tasty cake especially my butterscotch krimpets. if you don't leave in the Pennsylvania area you're really missing out on a great cake
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
These remind me of my childhood. My dad used to buy these so that we could share them with a glass of milk. I occasionally eat them now, and they are as good as I remember.
Erica C.
I'm not much of a butterscotch lover but these are delicious. I love them refrigerated and cold. They go great together with Chocolate milk.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite TastyKake?