BY TASTYKAKE #26 in Cakes & Pies

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

• Where can I find this ?6 Answers
  • For someone who has never tried this before, what would be the cl...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they use to be so much better though and cheaper." in 1 review
  • "I am not a big fan of butterscotch but I love these." in 1 review
Casey T.
These are my all-time favorite dessert made by Tastykake! The cake is so nice and fluffy and the butterscotch frosting is so good! The cake isn' too sweet, so the frosting adds the perfect amount of sweetness. The texture and flavor are so amazing, and the presentation is so nice and simple.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
My FAVORITE tastykake growing up and I have to say it still is! I was so excited when we started seeing them on the shelves here in FL. I love them because the they're soft and spongy with just the right amount of butterscotch flavor. They also remind me of childhood.
Justine P.
My by far FAVORITE snack. Once I moved from the Jersey I couldn't get these I now have a monthly shipment coming from family of these yummy treats so I always have them. I've gotten excited as I'm seeing them show up on the west coast.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
My family and I Really enjoy eating these they taste so good you can share these or keep them to your self they are great with a ice cold glass of milk
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh these are sooo amazing. They taste so good and they are kind of rich which I love. They are good for any time!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmmm..... butterscotch krimpets. Tastykake is an awesome brand. They have perfected the butterscotch krimpet.
Kathryn T.
I wish I could get these in the South! We stock up every time we visit New England. My mother's favorites!
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
These are too sugary for me now but as a kid I ate the crap out of them. 5 stars for nostalgia! Haha
Rachel B.
Butterscotch Krimpets are a moist sponge cake with butterscotch icing on top that breaks into 3 separate pieces. I am not a big fan of butterscotch but I love these. They are not overly sweet but just right. (Jelly Krimpets are still my favor and I wish they sold them in my area again; they did when I was a kid.)
Dorothy K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I grew up in Philly eating Tastykake products and butterscotch krimpets are one of my favorites. I am so glad they are sold now in Florida. A fresh, delicious sponge cake with butterscotch frosting. Delicious!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Where can I find this ?
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA
For someone who has never tried this before, what would be the closet food item you could describe it as? How does it taste? What is the texture?