BY TASTYKAKE #28 in Cakes & Pies

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

• Where can I find this ?6 Answers
  • For someone who has never tried this before, what would be the cl...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they use to be so much better though and cheaper." in 1 review
  • "I am not a big fan of butterscotch but I love these." in 1 review
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh these are sooo amazing. They taste so good and they are kind of rich which I love. They are good for any time!
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
These are too sugary for me now but as a kid I ate the crap out of them. 5 stars for nostalgia! Haha
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
Who from the Philadelphia surrounding area does not love this Tastycake favorite. The cake is fluffy and the icing is perfectly sweet. Delicious!
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
I grew up eating these and now, whenever I have one, I'm transported back in time. These and the PB ones are the best. So good.
Rachel B.
Butterscotch Krimpets are a moist sponge cake with butterscotch icing on top that breaks into 3 separate pieces. I am not a big fan of butterscotch but I love these. They are not overly sweet but just right. (Jelly Krimpets are still my favor and I wish they sold them in my area again; they did when I was a kid.)
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a Philadelphia native, so I am a huge tastycake fan, and always buy this product when on sale especially to stock up. I love the icing and almost wish they could make a krimpet that was covered completely in the icing but have it still be so fresh and soft.
Dorothy K.
Saint Cloud, FL
I grew up in Philly eating Tastykake products and butterscotch krimpets are one of my favorites. I am so glad they are sold now in Florida. A fresh, delicious sponge cake with butterscotch frosting. Delicious!
Aricca V.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Love Tastykakes! Especially the butterscotch krimpets! They are amazing refrigerated-a must try!
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG These are SOOOOOOOOO Delicious!!! I have loved these Butterscotch cakes ever since I was a kid and still do!!!
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Everyones favorite cake. Tried these one time to see what all the hype was and it is delicious.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Where can I find this ?
Nina Y.
Norfolk, VA
For someone who has never tried this before, what would be the closet food item you could describe it as? How does it taste? What is the texture?