Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes uploaded by Jacqueline L.Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes: Baked fresh Kosher see more...

Mary F.
Middle River, MD
These are so good. They might not be the best for you but I have loved these since I was little. They have the right amount of icing and cake. The cake is very moist and soft. They also have icing in the middle that's perfect as well.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I like these TastyKake buttercream iced cupcakes. They really are Tasty! It's a chocolate cupcake filled with a sweet white cream iced with a off white buttercream frosting and single line down the middle of brown icing. To me the icing is really sweet the rich chocolate cupcake evens it out though. This is a good mini cake.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
These chocolate cupcake is really good. The cupcake is good enough to eat without the frosting. I have eaten so many of these. They were my favorite treat as a teenager. Now I'm ok with just eating one of the three cupcakes to satisfy that chocolate cake craving. Even though there are three cupcakes one of them is rich enough to satisfy.
Brittany H.
My favorite tastekake as it fills my sweet craving perfectly. The cake tends to be a little dry but the icing inside and on top more than makes up for it! MMMMMmmmm i dream about these babies!
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes by TastyKake. I'm somewhat of a newbie to TastyKake since they aren't available from where I once lived, but since I've moved to where they are available I've fell in love. TastyKake has a lot of variety when it comes to their products, but these specific cupcakes are one of my favorites. I hope you try and enjoy!
debbie b.
I love a tastykake i grew up in pa and eating tastykakes these are the best cakes you could it they have different flavors and i love pretty much all of them i especially love a lemon pie it was my moms favorite every morning
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These are one of my most favorite snacks! So moist and the buttercream is perfection! Tasty kake has certainly made a name for themselves around here, rightfully so!
Sabrina T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this cake but the topping is so sweet i alwys take it o, an eat is by itself. it is sot and delicious. i love hi bran for their affordabletreats
angey m.
Everett, WA
My inner fat kid is dancing with these amazing little cakes. theu are my favorite. But they really need to come out with a Almond Joy or Mounds one!
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love Tastykakes.!!! They are always fresh and have wonderful flavors. I haven't seen this flavor in a awhile