Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes uploaded by Jacqueline L.Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake Buttercream Iced Chocolate Cupcakes: Baked fresh Kosher see more...

Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
I like these TastyKake buttercream iced cupcakes. They really are Tasty! It's a chocolate cupcake filled with a sweet white cream iced with a off white buttercream frosting and single line down the middle of brown icing. To me the icing is really sweet the rich chocolate cupcake evens it out though. This is a good mini cake.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They might not be the best for you but I have loved these since I was little. They have the right amount of icing and cake. The cake is very moist and soft. They also have icing in the middle that's perfect as well.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
These are my all time favorite tasty cake cupcakes! They are so delicious. I can't just eat one I love them!
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this but I could only eat one at a time cause it's too much sweets for me but I love this so mich
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite tastekake as it fills my sweet craving perfectly. The cake tends to be a little dry but the icing inside and on top more than makes up for it! MMMMMmmmm i dream about these babies!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
I love this cake but the topping is so sweet i alwys take it o, an eat is by itself. it is sot and delicious. i love hi bran for their affordabletreats
angey m.
angey m.
Everett, WA
My inner fat kid is dancing with these amazing little cakes. theu are my favorite. But they really need to come out with a Almond Joy or Mounds one!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love Tastykakes.!!! They are always fresh and have wonderful flavors. I haven't seen this flavor in a awhile
debbie b.
debbie b.
I love a tastykake i grew up in pa and eating tastykakes these are the best cakes you could it they have different flavors and i love pretty much all of them i especially love a lemon pie it was my moms favorite every morning
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
These are one of my most favorite snacks! So moist and the buttercream is perfection! Tasty kake has certainly made a name for themselves around here, rightfully so!