Tastykake® Boston Creme Honey Bun uploaded by D'sherlna R.Tastykake® Boston Creme Honey Bun uploaded by Stephenie D.

BY TASTYKAKE

Try the Tastykake twist on a classic breakfast pastry! An ideal handheld size, the Tastykake Honey Bun is coated in a fresh, sweet glaze that fully envelops the pastry so that every bite is the "best bite." Pair with coffee or an ice-cold glass of milk, and start the day off right with this mouth-watering Tastykake treat!

Susie R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My boyfriend showed me these in a store and told me they were amazing so when I tried them the first time boy oh boy I swear I wanted to buy the entire shipment of them...
Alexis E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wasn't as good as expected. It was more like a chocolate covered honey bun. There wasn't a lot of creme filling in the one I tried. I was excited for the idea of it. It was bigger than I thought and didn't taste bad, just wasn't what I was expecting.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastykake Boston Crème Honey Bun Chocolate Iced Crème Filled Is Real Good This Also One Of My Favorite As Well
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
The best Boston creme honey bun I can get in town!!! I love this one more than regular honey buns too.
Celia B.
Walton, KY
Is the cream to pastry ratio pretty even on this, or is it mainly pastry with hardly any cream?