Tastykake® Blueberry Mini Donuts uploaded by Myra H.Tastykake® Blueberry Mini Donuts uploaded by Megan C.Tastykake® Blueberry Mini Donuts uploaded by Maddie Grace P.

BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.

Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just saw these while walking around Walmart and had to pick up a bag. I just love blueberry everything, and these donuts did not disappoint! It's hard to stick to less than 4 because they're so yummy. They're also not sickeningly sweet like some donuts could be. These are just right. I'll have to grab more if they're still there next time I go shopping!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased these from family dollar for my son. They have a great blueberry flavor to them. They are limited edition so we wanted to try them before they were off the shelves. I recommend to anyone who loves doughnuts and trying new things!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good! I got them at dollar general for $2! They are so good! If you love blueberries, you will definitely love these!! Try them out!
Lacey L.
You won't be disappointed in these. They have a great blueberry taste and the powdered sugar on the outside makes them even better.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
There is a ton of sugar on these, but the blueberry flavor of them is on point. I LOVE when i can find these in store.