Tastykake®  Black & White Pie

Tastykake® Black & White Pie

BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description:

Baked Pie with chocolate and vanilla fillings; Baked Deliciously Since 1914; Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Black & White Pie, 4 oz

Ingredients: Water, Unbleached and Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Eggs, Contains Two Percent Or Less of: Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Corn Syrup, Salt, Butter, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Cocoa, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Titanium Dioxide Color, FD&C Blue #2 Lake, Isolated Soy Protein, Whey (Milk), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Agar, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum.

Tastykake®  Black & White Pie
Tastykake® Black & White Pie
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Being from Southern Ohio I grew up eating Little Debbie Cakes and had never heard of Tasty Kakes. A few years ago I moved to Philadelphia. While grocery shopping here in Philadelphia I would see boxes of diffetent types of Tasty Kakes in every store and would occasionally hear people mention them. So one day I decided to purchase a box. Once I tried them I knew what all the hype was about! Now I love Tasty Kakes. I typically buy the boxes but occasionally buy the boxed pies. I recently tried the black and white pie and I must say like all other Tasty Kake flavors it was delicious. For anyone who hasn't tried this flavor you should give it a try!
Carly H.
Too thick and heavy for me to eat. it is not possible for ,me to eat an entire serving of one. I also feel like it is lacking in the flavor aspect as well.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have never seen these in a store near me, I'd love to try them. I love Tasty Kake products, and have yet to come across one I haven't liked.
tara y.
Akron, OH
We mostly have Little Debbie Cakes here. However, I've heard people talk about these and would love to try them1
Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
Great cakes, taste is amazing, fresh always and melts in your mouth.
Great for breakfast meeting at my job
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This brand is just as good as Little Debbie, maybe even better! Very delicious and a wonderful treat.
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
These tasty cakes are great. If you like chocolate then you would love to eat this cakes.