BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
Great cakes, taste is amazing, fresh always and melts in your mouth.
Great for breakfast meeting at my job
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
These tasty cakes are great. If you like chocolate then you would love to eat this cakes.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I have never seen these in a store near me, I'd love to try them. I love Tasty Kake products, and have yet to come across one I haven't liked.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This brand is just as good as Little Debbie, maybe even better! Very delicious and a wonderful treat.
tara y.
Akron, OH
We mostly have Little Debbie Cakes here. However, I've heard people talk about these and would love to try them1
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Being from Southern Ohio I grew up eating Little Debbie Cakes and had never heard of Tasty Kakes. A few years ago I moved to Philadelphia. While grocery shopping here in Philadelphia I would see boxes of diffetent types of Tasty Kakes in every store and would occasionally hear people mention them. So one day I decided to purchase a box. Once I tried them I knew what all the hype was about! Now I love Tasty Kakes. I typically buy the boxes but occasionally buy the boxed pies. I recently tried the black and white pie and I must say like all other Tasty Kake flavors it was delicious. For anyone who hasn't tried this flavor you should give it a try!
Carly H.
Too thick and heavy for me to eat. it is not possible for ,me to eat an entire serving of one. I also feel like it is lacking in the flavor aspect as well.