BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Kaitlyn W.
My husband loves tasty cakes! I remember when we would go on long trips to different states we would stop and get a few my favorite was the chocolate he liked the apple pie. Soooo yummy!
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
These are amazingly good. I was blown away by how rich and butter this cake is. I didn't think it would taste this great. I love tasty cakes.
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
I have family in New Jersey and I always love it when they bring TastyKakes! Wish they were easier to get hold of here, I love them!!
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
It's some delicious and you can never go Wrong with Buying these. it's Perfect for a Little Snack!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Never tried these but would be interested in trying them. They look good. Mmm