BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake® Baked Pies Tasty-Klair®.
Baked fresh daily! see more...

• Where do they sell Tastykake products?1 Answers
Tastykake Baked Pies Tasty-Klair
  • "They don't necessarily taste like a Boston cream pie but when you have a sweet tooth and need a fix this will work" in 1 review
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This pie is pretty good. I tastes like an éclair. I has a nice creamy filling. The crust is nice and flaky too.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
Oh my god! I love these!
Not too sweet but so good!
Very creamy and soft. never had one that was dry or hard!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Amsterdam, NY
Used to get these almost daily from the corner store on my walk to middle school. So awful for you but so good at the time.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
This is very great to eat! So much goodness! It's so much calories, but so great!
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Jen D.
Jen D.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Huge disappointment! You see these thing all over TV and advertisements and I couldn't wait to try them when hostess went out and tasty cake became available in my local area. It was not what I expected at all the cake tasted old and was very dry. Won't buy again.
Milinda  .
Milinda .
This is my husband's favorite snacks. We can usually find them on sale for $1 a lot of times. They are not to sweet. And just the right size for a snack. I just wish they would put more chocolate on the top like back in the day. The chocolate would cover the top of the pie and not just a strip of it.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these lil pies. They don't necessarily taste like a Boston cream pie but when you have a sweet tooth and need a fix this will work
Kim D.
Kim D.
Milwaukee, WI
Where do they sell Tastykake products?