BY TASTYKAKE

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are sooooo good! I wish they would make TastyKake products in Minnesota! I only get these when I visit family on the East coast.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I love all of tastykake products there always so fresh and not to sweet just right for a perfect snack I buy these all the time
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
These little pies are delicious, they're probably horrible for you and have a gazillion calories but they're so good!
Dayanara F.
Love these but I'm even more in love with the lemon pie its just soo amazing and fulls my sweet tooth
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
These pies are super moist and very good. My favorite is the apple pie! Love them for breakfast
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm not crazy about peach flavored items, but I do love Tastykakes and trust their products. They haven't been as great the past few years, but I still love them
Chastity H.
Von Ormy, TX
I have not herd of this brand..
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
What's your favorite pie flavor from this brand?