Tastykake® Baked Pies Lemon Pie uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TASTYKAKE #51 in Cakes & Pies

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

• Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reason is mak...2 Answers
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. The lemon has the perfect amount of tartness without being to sweet!
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
OMG. The crust is soft and delicious. The inside is filled with the most yummiest lemon flavor. It goes down smooth and have a delicious after taste that lingers in your mouth
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have grown up on these pies. They are a great little treat to go with a packed lunch. Lemon is my favorite that Tastykake makes. I like the creaminess of the lemon filling. It has the perfect amount of tartness.
tiffany m.
I love Lemon Pies! Although they're not made as good as they were a few years ago. They fall apart as soon as you take them out of the box. They also don't have as much filling. I only am rating low because of the quality of the product NOT the taste.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love tastykake pies.All i can say is yummy my very favorite flavor is lemon .i do like a differant type of lemon not so creamy but yellow .
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
I love this kind of pie, especially the flavor, are so good and perfect for share with family or friends on a meeting!
Kimberly J.
Lewisville, TX
Maybe it's because I'm not a real big fan of these types of grab and go pies but I really did not like this.
Ciara V.
I prefer the Boston cream pie ones over the lemons. It tastes like an artificial lemon taste which is a big turn off. But they're okay.
Brittany s.
Jacksonville, NC
Not my favorite nasty taste and overly sweet for No reason. They are not.the best either
tabby.r.ridenour
Waynesboro
I do like tasty cake brand but price is a turnoff. I find store brand or little Debbie to be cheaper and just as good
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reason is making my mouth water but I'm iffy about it as well.. I love lemon desserts so hm...