Tastykake® Baked Pies Lemon Pie uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TASTYKAKE

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

• Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reaso...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Wilmington, DE
I love these pies!! Surprisingly, the lemon ones are one of my favorites! I grew up eating these so they're a great treat still to this day. They are both sweet and tart due to the lemon flavor, yet still so tasty! I also love the packaging, which makes a little dish like setup when opening and eating these delicious pies!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. The lemon has the perfect amount of tartness without being to sweet!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have grown up on these pies. They are a great little treat to go with a packed lunch. Lemon is my favorite that Tastykake makes. I like the creaminess of the lemon filling. It has the perfect amount of tartness.
tiffany m.
I love Lemon Pies! Although they're not made as good as they were a few years ago. They fall apart as soon as you take them out of the box. They also don't have as much filling. I only am rating low because of the quality of the product NOT the taste.
Amanda D.
West Berlin, NJ
A little hard to eat once removed from the packaging, but it's undeniably a classic fix if you're really feeling that sweet tooth craving without wanting to go and buy a whole dessert. They're also plenty easy to access at any convenience store!
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG. The crust is soft and delicious. The inside is filled with the most yummiest lemon flavor. It goes down smooth and have a delicious after taste that lingers in your mouth
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love tastykake pies.All i can say is yummy my very favorite flavor is lemon .i do like a differant type of lemon not so creamy but yellow .
Ciara V.
I prefer the Boston cream pie ones over the lemons. It tastes like an artificial lemon taste which is a big turn off. But they're okay.
Veronica O.
I love this pies. Every time I stop in the Rite Aid I pick up a  pie when they are 2 for $1. They"re so convenient to get in any store
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There was about to be no picture of the insides. U is not easy for me to pause eating something delicious. So you're welcome.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reason is making my mouth water but I'm iffy about it as well.. I love lemon desserts so hm...