Tastykake® Baked Pies Lemon Pie uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TASTYKAKE

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

• Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reaso...2 Answers
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. The lemon has the perfect amount of tartness without being to sweet!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have grown up on these pies. They are a great little treat to go with a packed lunch. Lemon is my favorite that Tastykake makes. I like the creaminess of the lemon filling. It has the perfect amount of tartness.
tiffany m.
I love Lemon Pies! Although they're not made as good as they were a few years ago. They fall apart as soon as you take them out of the box. They also don't have as much filling. I only am rating low because of the quality of the product NOT the taste.
Amanda D.
West Berlin, NJ
A little hard to eat once removed from the packaging, but it's undeniably a classic fix if you're really feeling that sweet tooth craving without wanting to go and buy a whole dessert. They're also plenty easy to access at any convenience store!
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG. The crust is soft and delicious. The inside is filled with the most yummiest lemon flavor. It goes down smooth and have a delicious after taste that lingers in your mouth
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love tastykake pies.All i can say is yummy my very favorite flavor is lemon .i do like a differant type of lemon not so creamy but yellow .
Ciara V.
I prefer the Boston cream pie ones over the lemons. It tastes like an artificial lemon taste which is a big turn off. But they're okay.
Veronica O.
I love this pies. Every time I stop in the Rite Aid I pick up a  pie when they are 2 for $1. They"re so convenient to get in any store
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There was about to be no picture of the insides. U is not easy for me to pause eating something delicious. So you're welcome.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this kind of pie, especially the flavor, are so good and perfect for share with family or friends on a meeting!
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Is this good? Is it small? Expensive? This for some reason is making my mouth water but I'm iffy about it as well.. I love lemon desserts so hm...