Tastykake®  Baked Pies Cherry Pie

Tastykake® Baked Pies Cherry Pie

BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Baked Pie with Cherry Filling; Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Cherry Pie:

• Baked fresh daily
  • Made to taste great
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Cherries, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Apples, Sugar, Food Starch Modified, May Contain Two Percent or Less of Salt, Skim Milk, Cellulose Gum, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Baking Soda, Sodium Citrate, Gellan Gum, FD&C Red#40, FD&C Blue#1, Eggs.

Tastykake®  Baked Pies Cherry Pie
Tastykake® Baked Pies Cherry Pie
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh fruit pies, I forgot all about you! I used to eat these all the time when I was little, and they are pretty good. They are also like, a thousand percent sugar. I can't help myself, but if I am going to completely kill my diet, momma needs some chocolate. If you are a fruit lover though, this could be the cheat treat for you!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Cherry is my number one favorite flavor of pies and tastykake does not disappoint.
Criminelle L.
Oh my gosh I love these tiny little handheld pies. The fudge is so good too. Cherry is definitely my favorite. Apple tends to be last on my list but let's be honest ITS A PIE LIST so obviously I will still eat them and enjoy every minute. Buy them and thank me.
Alexandra E.
I grew up on these pies! But as years go by the quality is a shadow of what it once was. Now they don't even necessarily stick together--when you lift the cherry pies from the tin, the top separates from the bottom. The cherries are flavorful but the crust is awful. It's a shame how much they've changed.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Absolutely heavenly!!! I'm a sucker for cherry pie, and these are the best store bought ones I've tasted. The delicious flaky pastry combined with the rich cherry filling is absolutely delectable.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Whenever we would visit relatives on the East coast, they would always have these in stock for us. I used to love these. So yummy and tastes just like cherries with real cherry filling in it.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Not a huge fan of the pie crust it's very hard but the filling is soooo good it's worth it besides they aren't very expensive and it makes a great snack
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TastyKake is always amazing. I have never been unhappy with any of their products. Always fresh tasting and amazing flavors.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
Remind me of the childhood with my Grandmother, always a favorite and one of my first choices when I go to a gas station.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
This mini pie is so good. I swear when I'm having a sweet tooth moment if I have this, it'll hit the spot just right.
Ananya k.
San Jose, CA
I've heard a lot about these and i was wondering where can you buy them ( I live in the US )
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this. Product contain nuts?
Aryelin L.