BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake® Cherry Baked Pies.
Baked fresh daily! see more...

• I've heard a lot about these and i was wondering where can you buy...3 Answers
Tastykake Baked Pies Cherry
  • "Not a huge fan of the pie crust it's very hard but the filling is soooo good it's worth it besides they aren't very expensive and it makes a great snack" in 1 review
  • "Whenever we would visit relatives on the East coast, they would always have these in stock for us." in 1 review
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Cherry is my number one favorite flavor of pies and tastykake does not disappoint.
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
I grew up on these pies! But as years go by the quality is a shadow of what it once was. Now they don't even necessarily stick together--when you lift the cherry pies from the tin, the top separates from the bottom. The cherries are flavorful but the crust is awful. It's a shame how much they've changed.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Absolutely heavenly!!! I'm a sucker for cherry pie, and these are the best store bought ones I've tasted. The delicious flaky pastry combined with the rich cherry filling is absolutely delectable.
Lilieth E.
Lilieth E.
Kekaha, Hi
These were a bit disappointing. The flavor is very artificial and the pastry texture was kind of a weird sogginess.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
TastyKake is always amazing. I have never been unhappy with any of their products. Always fresh tasting and amazing flavors.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Whenever we would visit relatives on the East coast, they would always have these in stock for us. I used to love these. So yummy and tastes just like cherries with real cherry filling in it.
kyleen d.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
Remind me of the childhood with my Grandmother, always a favorite and one of my first choices when I go to a gas station.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
Criminelle L.
Criminelle L.
Oh my gosh I love these tiny little handheld pies. The fudge is so good too. Cherry is definitely my favorite. Apple tends to be last on my list but let's be honest ITS A PIE LIST so obviously I will still eat them and enjoy every minute. Buy them and thank me.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Grew up eating these and now I buy them for my family. My kids love them. Always fresh & delicious
Ananya k.
Ananya k.
San Jose , CA
I've heard a lot about these and i was wondering where can you buy them ( I live in the US )