BY TASTYKAKE

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

• How are these? Are they better then the Krispy creme baked pies?2 Answers
Heather B.
I LOVE all things tasty cakes. They're home office is based in my hometown so maybe I'm a little biased :)
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
Great for a quick treat. I always keep my snack cabinet stocked with these for my hubby to grab before work. They aren't exactly the same as having a piece of freshly baked pie, but will satisfy your sweet tooth!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Blueberry is one of my favorite flavors and tastykake doesn't disappoint! Stock up if you see them. they'll go fast.
Jenn A.
I don't like this at all they thought these at my job for a dollar when it's on sale and I bought it once about the chocolate one and it was so gross like it it's so sweet that I couldn't even eat the whole thing like you really need to eat it with milk
Kara S.
Growing up we had a tasty cake outlet by my house and I remember my mom letting us pick a treat sometimes. I always chose the blueberry pie! It's the perfect size and is flaky and sweet. I usually stock up on these when they are on sale. Great for on the go or in with your lunch. Sometimes if I'm feeling bad I hear it up a bit in the microwave and top with vanilla ice cream ;)
Tala B.
Tastykakes are always super yummy. they are some of my go to's when its my time of the month.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
How are these? Are they better then the Krispy creme baked pies?