Tastykake® Baked Pies Blueberry Pie

by Tastykake

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie.

How are these? Are they better then the Krispy creme baked pies?
Start your review of Tastykake® Baked Pies Blueberry Pie!
Jennifer A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don't like this at all they thought these at my job for a dollar when it's on sale and I bought it once about the chocolate one and it was so gross like it it's so sweet that I couldn't even eat the whole thing like you really need to eat it with milk
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Blueberry is one of my favorite flavors and tastykake doesn't disappoint! Stock up if you see them. they'll go fast.
Kara S.
Growing up we had a tasty cake outlet by my house and I remember my mom letting us pick a treat sometimes. I always chose the blueberry pie! It's the perfect size and is flaky and sweet. I usually stock up on these when they are on sale. Great for on the go or in with your lunch. Sometimes if I'm feeling bad I hear it up a bit in the microwave and top with vanilla ice cream ;)
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
Great for a quick treat. I always keep my snack cabinet stocked with these for my hubby to grab before work. They aren't exactly the same as having a piece of freshly baked pie, but will satisfy your sweet tooth!
Heather B.
I LOVE all things tasty cakes. They're home office is based in my hometown so maybe I'm a little biased :)
Tala B.
Tastykakes are always super yummy. they are some of my go to's when its my time of the month.