BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as..well, pie.

• I've never tried them but they look pretty good and every...1 Answers
Tastykake® Baked Pies Apple Pie
  • "I love eating it warm with a couple scoops of ice cream, vanilla ice cream that is." in 2 reviews
  • "love these pies they taste the best if you warm them up and pair it with some vanilla ice cream!" in 2 reviews
  • "This tastykake pie beats any pie there is out there.. taste really good warmed up so its like a warmed apple pie.." in 2 reviews
Adam S.
Yeah, these pies are really really good!!! I got mine at the local bread market down the road. it wasn't that expansive, it was actually pretty affordable. Its the perfect dessert when you have family or friends over and you don't really wanna cook anything!
Meredith C.
Every time I visit my grandparents in northern Delaware I make sure to grab a few of these from either Wawa or our favorite sub shop. I love them. The apple, peach, and lemon are my favorites.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Apple is second favorite flavor. But all the pies are delicious! !
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
I actually enjoy these when i cant find a good home made apple pie. This you can warm.up and mmm its delicious its a quick way to get ur sweet tooth controlled too so u wont eat the whole.pie lol
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
These pies are still absolutely amazing. Apple pie is actually my favorite flavor. I love eating it warm with a couple scoops of ice cream, vanilla ice cream that is.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
So yum!!! I've eaten these since I was a child and I've always cheated on my diet and snuck one of these every once in a while. Shh, don't tell anyone!
Jhasper P.
These are so gross. My roommate got some for free and brought a box of them home and we almost threw up it was that disgusting. Please do not eat.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
I love these! All Tastykake flavors vary, but this is definitely a favorite. They taste good warmed up or just straight out of the packaging.
😍 Yvette P.
Not bad, other little pies of this sort i have had i didn't enjoy. These aren't too bad tho. A lot less try then other brands in my opinion
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I really like this cake warmed up with some vanilla ice cream on the side. I don't think I have had any Tasteykake I don't like.
I've never tried them but they look pretty good and everyone I know who eats them swears by em.