BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake® Baked Apple Pies Fresh Daily! see more...

TastyKake Baked Pies Apple
  • "This tastykake pie beats any pie there is out there.. taste really good warmed up so its like a warmed apple pie.." in 2 reviews
  • "I love eating it warm with a couple scoops of ice cream, vanilla ice cream that is." in 2 reviews
  • "love these pies they taste the best if you warm them up and pair it with some vanilla ice cream!" in 2 reviews
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these tastykake pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up living in PA and always stock up when I go back home for a visit! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling. Apple is second favorite flavor. But all the pies are delicious! !
Adam S.
Adam S.
Yeah, these pies are really really good!!! I got mine at the local bread market down the road. it wasn't that expansive, it was actually pretty affordable. Its the perfect dessert when you have family or friends over and you don't really wanna cook anything!
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Every time I visit my grandparents in northern Delaware I make sure to grab a few of these from either Wawa or our favorite sub shop. I love them. The apple, peach, and lemon are my favorites.
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Amazingly delicious! I love these so so sooo much! o eat these often! warm with ICR cream and milk, omg paradise in your mouth!!
D. C.
D. C.
This pie has a delicious, flaky crust and the filling is sweet and very tasty. Definitely worth buying.
😍 Yvette P.
😍 Yvette P.
Not bad, other little pies of this sort i have had i didn't enjoy. These aren't too bad tho. A lot less try then other brands in my opinion
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
Tastykake has some really good products. But this cake is really really good. Absoultely delicious. Not like other apple pies.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
These pies are still absolutely amazing. Apple pie is actually my favorite flavor. I love eating it warm with a couple scoops of ice cream, vanilla ice cream that is.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Largo, FL
Very good for just a little bit of pie without a whole pie commitment. They are a family usual during Thanksgiving.
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
These are so gross. My roommate got some for free and brought a box of them home and we almost threw up it was that disgusting. Please do not eat.