BY TASTY BRAND

Tasty Brand - Organic Fruit Snacks Gummies for Kids 2-102 Wild Berry - 2.75 oz. 78 gTasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks are made with real fruit juice and certified organic. Kids ages 2 to 102 are going wild over Tasty Brands new organic fruit snacks! They pack all the punch of gummy candies but the see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan T.
I had never tried organic fruit snacks before, but my friend had some and offered me one. I fell in LOVE. They almost melt in your mouth, which was different (in a good way) compared to any other fruit snack I've ever had. The flavor is very fruity, but not artificial. It's like somehow they took the best flavor of each fruit and put it in each and every fruit snack, they're AMAZING.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a tasty treat to keep around the house. I love how sweet they are without having to feel guilty about it. My friends can't stop eating them !
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
They are delicious!! They were a gift from the director for my students!! We all loved them!! Plus they are organic 😘
Ashley T.
Love this brands gummies! They are Organic, gelatin-free and free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors. With fun mixes like Smoothie, Wild Berry, Citrus Splash and Mixed Fruit you can't go wrong! Smoothie is my favorite :D
priscilla m.
I haven't tried these. Are they good?