BY TASTY BRAND #81 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Gummy Snacks are the delicious answer to sweet cravings for kids ages 2 to 102! They were created by 2 moms on a tasty mission to make healthier, fun foods and theres no guilt because our gummies contain nothing artificial or unhealthy. Theyre the ideal snack thats sure to put a smile on anyones face. Our new Superfruit flavor contains the added benefit of acai and is boosted with our unique superfruit powder. Tasty Brand Superfruit Snack flavors include strawberry, grape, pomegranate-passionfruit, cherry, blueberry & cranberry-raspberry. Certified USDA organic. Boosted with acai & superfruit powder. Made with real fruit juice. 100% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C. NO high-fructose corn syrup. NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Gluten-free, fat-free & cholesterol-free. Vegan (gelatin-free). Each bag contains 2.75 ounces. Packaging made from 100% recycled paper & printed with vegetable-based inks, so its tasty not wasty! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Organic is that one thing many know about but usually do not try fearing they are nasty when most of it ids not these are very good and fruity " in 1 review
fazeela c.
These are the best gummies i have ever tasted that is organic with real fruit juice and no high fructose corn syrup..also another thing i love about these gummies is that its gelatin free, fat free and gluten free. And thats only some of the good factors i mentioned that i like about this item..Would recommend to anyone looking for a healthy grab of good stuff.
Sadiqa T.
Love them they are healthy. They taste great. It's a good light snack when you want to satisfy your hunger but you don't want to eat something too heavy. I like them they are a good treat. You can also use them as a dessert to treat yourself since they are not too sugary.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Absolutely not a fan. I don't like the taste or texture of these fruit snacks. They stick to my teeth and leave my mouth really dry. I have them a car chance and they didn't please me. Absolutely not a favorite. I can find better for cheaper prices.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this brand since it's organic and products are yummy. I buy these at Costco and they satiate my sweet tooth. I stick them in the freezer. I wish they were a little chewier. The flavors are spot on though
brittany f.
Very healthy organic gummy bears kids and adults love! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
These fruitsnacks are the bomb.com. I am not a fruit eater but let me tell you I will eat these 24/7 my friends and I love these. I highly recommend these to anyone who has taste buds.
Render L.
Yum Yum Yum to my Tum Tum Tum! hehe The Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Gummy Snacks are awesome and I am so happy that brands are now expanding the healthier, organic choice candies and snacks. These are awesome, you should try.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
What child doesn't like fruit snacks!? it took us a long time to find ones we approved of, then a little while for the kids to get used to the slightly different flavors..we love them!
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
I have never ever tried a good gummy snack that was healthier until now! They are so delicious and come in many varieties such as smoothie Flavors, Berry flavors and they make cookies as well !
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
I like these they are really good and my kids loved them and very healthy for you better then whatever is in other fruit snacks! we did get one that was hard as rock but overall really good!
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Are these fruit snacks any good??
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
I wish there was more! Don't you agree?!
elizabet f.
Where can I find these?!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do these taste good?
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
I have tried a product similar to this and did not like it due to the stickiness of them. Does anyone know if these seem to be stickier than regular ones?