Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks Superfruit

by Tasty Brand

Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Gummy Snacks are the delicious answer to sweet cravings for kids ages 2 to 102! They were created by 2 moms on a tasty mission to make healthier, fun foods and theres no guilt because our gummies contain nothing artificial or unhealthy. Theyre the ideal snack thats sure to put a smile on anyones face. Our new Superfruit flavor contains the added benefit of acai and is boosted with our unique superfruit powder. Tasty Brand Superfruit Snack flavors include strawberry, grape, pomegranate-passionfruit, cherry, blueberry & cranberry-raspberry. Certified USDA organic. Boosted with acai & superfruit powder. Made with real fruit juice. 100% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C. NO high-fructose corn syrup. NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Gluten-free, fat-free & cholesterol-free. Vegan (gelatin-free). Each bag contains 2.75 ounces. Packaging made from 100% recycled paper & printed with vegetable-based inks, so its tasty not wasty!

love this product and all of that mark . A mark facing to worry about the family. And quality products.
My kids love fruit snacks we have never tried these and my kids are super super picky so mommas with picky kids that have tried this what is your honest opinion about them?
Do these taste.good?
Start your review of Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks Superfruit!
Product Highlights
...usually do not try fearing they are nasty when most of it ids not these are very good and fruity in reviews
Krysten H.
These are organic and are very tasty. I love the taste of these gummies. I am not disappointed by this product.
fazeela C.
These are the best gummies i have ever tasted that is organic with real fruit juice and no high fructose corn syrup..also another thing i love about these gummies is that its gelatin free, fat free and gluten free. And thats only some of the good factors i mentioned that i like about this item..Would recommend to anyone looking for a healthy grab of good stuff.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
My girls really like these! They are super picky, so I like tha I can sneak in healthy treats in them like this!
christine D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this brand since it's organic and products are yummy. I buy these at Costco and they satiate my sweet tooth. I stick them in the freezer. I wish they were a little chewier. The flavors are spot on though
Selena Y.
Very healthy and great for kids although it kind of tastes horrible. Good for the environment though.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Absolutely not a fan. I don't like the taste or texture of these fruit snacks. They stick to my teeth and leave my mouth really dry. I have them a car chance and they didn't please me. Absolutely not a favorite. I can find better for cheaper prices.
brittany F.
Very healthy organic gummy bears kids and adults love! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
marissa R.
I like the taste... and my 5 year old loves them so I give them a thumbs way up :)
Brittney S.
Knox, PA
I really like these there very fruity tasted and healthier fore you then overs they taste so good my done
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
They are actually pretty tasty considering its name. It has ingredients I can pronounce and the flavors taste juicy. Highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...