BY TASTY BRAND

Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Gummy Snacks are the delicious answer to sweet cravings for kids ages 2 to 102! They were created by 2 moms on a tasty mission to make healthier, fun foods and theres no guilt because our gummies contain nothing artificial or unhealthy. Theyre the ideal snack thats sure to put a smile on anyones face. Our new Sport formula contains carbs for energy and electrolytes for optimal hydration before, during & after athletics. Tasty Brand Sport Fruit Snack flavors include lemon, orange, strawberry, grapefruit, cherry & raspberry. Certified USDA organic. Boosted with electrolytes for optimal hydration. Carbs for energy during athletics. Made with real fruit juice. 100% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C. NO high-fructose corn syrup. NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Gluten-free, fat-free & cholesterol-free. Vegan (gelatin-free). Each box contains five .8-oz pouches, only 70 calories each! Packaging made from 100% recycled paper & printed with vegetable-based inks, so its tasty not wasty! see more...

Annie K.
My son loves these as well as my cousins. I feel safe giving them as a treat since they are organic and do not contain any artificial nasties. I enjoy them on occasion as well however, I find they are a tad too sticky and at times hurt my teeth. Overall they are tasty and definitely a good alternative to traditional fruit snacks.
Delilah G.

"Thank you for these gluten free, non gelatin morsels of goodness! I love them! When we do have a kid, I'll be looking to Tasty - in the meantime these gummies are all mine :-)"
Lillie G.
Mc Leansville, NC
They taste amazing. Have less chemicals than regular fruit snacks. Better for your body. My family loves them! I will definitely buy organic fruit snacks instead of regular.
Johana M.
Silver Spring, MD
Yummy, it has a very slight after taste that reminds me of the flinstones chewable with iron. The texture is the most similar to a candy gummy bear than every other gummy vitamin for kids (and i have tasted all of them, trust me
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
These are so good. I like them because I can keep them in my book bag in case I get hungry during class. They have a really great taste and I really like them.
Amanda M.
These are great for kids and adults that want a sweet snack but have bad food allergies. They are kind of pricey though compared to other brands of gummies.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great snack. I give them to all the kids that come to my house. Honestly I think I eat them more than the kiddos do lol they are super tasty.
Bryan S.
Austin, TX
My kids just love it when i buy them this fruit snacks because it is better then buy them candy so before buy your kids candy buy them fruit snacks
Asia S.
I love fruit snacks, every kind, but most aren't that great for you so why not get the organic ones?? They taste excactly the same as others
Hylari L.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely love this everyone in my family always eats this and it's really not that expensive so it's good but it's healthy as well
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Where can you buy these at?