BY TASTY BITE

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tasty Bite® All Natural Organic Wholegrain Brown Rice.
Microwavable pouch.
Heats in 90 seconds.
Brown rice, delicately steamed.
1 step.
Hear & eat.
USDA organic. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
naf C.
While I have tried most of the Tasty Bites ready to eat food products, I can say that this is the one that I like the least. This one doesn't have any at all flavors. I like my food to be flavorful. It tastes full on bland. I had to boil it in water since I had no microwave. But then I had to add the salt and pepper myself. Wish I had chilli here as well so that it would make it tastier. But I also added the Indian pickles and they helped thankfully. It's easy very quick to make and so if you're lacking time and are hungry then you can easily microwave or boil this packet and have it with something or by itself. I would suggest to have it with something else that is flavorful because this by itself doesn't taste very delicious. So I'd recommend it if and only if you're using it with something else or if you're going to add spices to it then. They're steamed rice, do that's healthy at least.