Tasty Bite Meal Inspirations Zesty Lentils & Peas

by Tasty Bite

Tasty Bite® All Natural Zesty Lentils & Peas Meal inspirations.
Vegetarian.
Just mix-in to salads, main dishes, snacks & more for added protein & flavor!
Spice It Up™.
Brown lentils, yellow & green peas flavored with red peppers, coriander & cumin.
Fully cooked.
Kosher inspection service certified.

Is this worth the price for the serving? Does it fill you up??
Is this a good meal for vegetarians
Uh what does this taste like
Start your review of Tasty Bite Meal Inspirations Zesty Lentils & Peas!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
These are so good. They are a great side dish for dinner. My family loves these, will be buying more soon.
Kristy W.
Farmington, AR
Bought these at Costco a few months back and I wish I had gotten more they are so good
Vilma S.
Spring, TX
We got this at costo and it's definitely worth it and good price. ! Will be buying again!
Tiffany M.
Clinton Twp, MI
My husband loves these. We purchased ours at Costco in bulk because he liked it so much. Easy to heat up and healthy. Will recommend to others and will eventually buy again!!!
Paula G.
Lancaster, CA
I don’t like le tiles or peas and this just reassured me of why I hate them so much stay away
christina R.
Hagerstown, MD
I love the taste bite brand and would regularly buy their quick meals when I worked at a mass marketer. This is a nice base, or just eaten with rice or over salad for a quick meal.