BY TASTY BITE

Tasty Bite?? All Natural Vegetarian Madras Lentils???.
Heat & eat.
Lentils, red beans and spices in a creamy tomato sauce.
Ready in 90 seconds.
Kosher Inspection Service Certified. see more...

• Does this taste more like curry or chili? 1 Answers
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
I buy these in bulk at Costco and they are so convenient, especially for those times you really don't have time to cook (or if you really just don't feel like it). You nuke them for 60 seconds and you can put them over rice (like in the photo) or top them with some sour cream & cheese to make them super tasty. I try not to eat these too often though, because of the sodium content, but that's to be expected of most pre-prepared foods. These are definitely a favorite of mine (:
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This is my favorite quick lunch! The flavor is so good that it doesn't taste like a microwaved food item. It is a bummer that only half a pack is a serving size but I always eat the whole pack, it's too good not to!
Anh P.
Downey
It may not be for everyone, but I really like these lentils. Easy to heat up (1 minute), and it's ready to eat. Tastes homemade, and spiced so good. I was pleasantly surprised, and have made it a staple for a healthy lunch. Enough to fill me up and satisfy without any filler needed.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Man these are sooooo good. I know it's Indian but I like to ad some cheese and tortilla chips and eat it like chili. It has a little bit of spice which I love. Lots of protein and gluten free! Great for lunch.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
these are so awesome. they taste like chili. eat it straight from the package, cold or hot, by itself or with chips, crackers, sour cream, in a taco, on a salad. a satisfying meal or side
gret for travel and backpacking or camping.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Yummy and convenient. Kind of expensive unless you buy them in bulk. You can dump it out over rice or eat it straight from the pouch! This was was way tastier than I had expected!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like these lentils as they taste great I pair them with rice. Sometimes I eat them alone. The packaging is great and holds up well in the microwave. I really hadn't tried lentils before but I like these it may seem like it is a tomato base. But I like it. Also, I have a gluten allergy and these lentils are GF, no gmos, and vegan friendly. So that is a plus for me that these lentils exclude wheat flour. I don't have any issues when I eat these lentils and will repurchase them again.
Melissa M.
Cumberland, VA
I eat vegetarian food often and I get tired of the same old stuff. So I ventured out and tried something new--these Tasty Bite Indian meals. At first I was a little disconcerted by how goopy it was, and then I realized that you add rice to it and it was amazing. They cook in a minute and do not need to be refrigerated.
My favorite is the lentils. I'm a big fan of lentils in general, but these take something simple and mundane and turn it into something gourmet
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These are delicious, and great in a pinch. Definitely one of the better 1 minute indian packaged foods I've tried. Really good with rice, naan or a flatbread of some kind. Very filling with great flavor and none of that odd aftertaste some packaged indian foods have.
lauren s.
We buy a lot of Tasty Bite products since I'm vegetarian and it's a quick meal in a pinch, and this is my favorite one for sure. it's really flavorful, but not too spicy. it also has the protein i want from food, not just empty calories. my husband and son love this one as well.
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
Does this taste more like curry or chili?