Tasty Bite Madras Lentils Vegetarian uploaded by David F.Tasty Bite Madras Lentils Vegetarian uploaded by Anh P.Tasty Bite Madras Lentils Vegetarian uploaded by Kara K.

BY TASTY BITE

Tasty Bite?? All Natural Vegetarian Madras Lentils???.
Heat & eat.
Lentils, red beans and spices in a creamy tomato sauce.
Ready in 90 seconds.
Kosher Inspection Service Certified. see more...

• Does this taste more like curry or chili? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Foodie Expert
these are so awesome. they taste like chili. eat it straight from the package, cold or hot, by itself or with chips, crackers, sour cream, in a taco, on a salad. a satisfying meal or side
gret for travel and backpacking or camping.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
Yummy and convenient. Kind of expensive unless you buy them in bulk. You can dump it out over rice or eat it straight from the pouch! This was was way tastier than I had expected!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite quick lunch! The flavor is so good that it doesn't taste like a microwaved food item. It is a bummer that only half a pack is a serving size but I always eat the whole pack, it's too good not to!
Anh P.
Downey
Foodie Expert
It may not be for everyone, but I really like these lentils. Easy to heat up (1 minute), and it's ready to eat. Tastes homemade, and spiced so good. I was pleasantly surprised, and have made it a staple for a healthy lunch. Enough to fill me up and satisfy without any filler needed.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Man these are sooooo good. I know it's Indian but I like to ad some cheese and tortilla chips and eat it like chili. It has a little bit of spice which I love. Lots of protein and gluten free! Great for lunch.
lauren s.
We buy a lot of Tasty Bite products since I'm vegetarian and it's a quick meal in a pinch, and this is my favorite one for sure. it's really flavorful, but not too spicy. it also has the protein i want from food, not just empty calories. my husband and son love this one as well.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes really good! It tastes almost like chilli but without the meat. I like eating this by itself or with mac and cheese.
Melissa M.
Cumberland , VA
Foodie Expert
I eat vegetarian food often and I get tired of the same old stuff. So I ventured out and tried something new--these Tasty Bite Indian meals. At first I was a little disconcerted by how goopy it was, and then I realized that you add rice to it and it was amazing. They cook in a minute and do not need to be refrigerated.
My favorite is the lentils. I'm a big fan of lentils in general, but these take something simple and mundane and turn it into something gourmet
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
I wish these were vegan because I love them!!! Great addition to any rice dish
Carmel A.
Foodie Expert
I decided to have an instant Indian food night. I made these, some palak paneer and naan. I don't think these are anything to write home about, but they'll do in a pinch. :)
Meagan M.
Lompoc, CA
Does this taste more like curry or chili?