Tasty Bite Heat & Eat Indian Cuisine Entr e - Hot & Spicy Coconut Vegetables - 10 oz uploaded by naf C.

BY TASTY BITE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Tasty Bite Heat & Eat Indian Cuisine Entr�e - Hot & Spicy Coconut Vegetables - Pack of 6 - 10 oz see more...

Review (1)
naf C.
My husband and I bought this the very first time from Food Lion. At first I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not because it had coconut in it and so I was expecting it to not taste so great. Contrary to my expectations, it tasted really amazing. It had the right amount of spice in it too because I like spicy food. It fulfilled my needs. One package is about under $5 and can feed about two people. It's really delicious. You can find it in your local grocery store or even at Walmart. I would highly recommend it to everyone.