BY TASTY BITE

Spice up your next meal with this savory blend of brown rice, roasted garlic and tender kernels of corn. Chopped carrots, spinach, celery and select spices are added for that extra zing. This hearty rice is great as a side with any meal or with your favorite Taste Bite entree. A Few Delicious Ideas. Enjoy with any of the delicious Tasty Bite Entrees Delicious in a stir fry with fresh veggies Try as a side dish to your favorite broiled fish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best! They taste delicious and easy to make. I usually bring these to work for my lunch time. The best part is being able to eat it with other food and adding other ingredients to it without any problems.
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
I used to always eat these when I was going to school and work full time. It's so convenient to make and tastes amazing. The rice is so flavorful and you microwave it from the bag
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
I love brown rice especially with salmon and this rice taste good with any fish any chicken
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Very yummy rice, and very easy to make!!! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
I haven't taste it but look amazing, I'm going to tried one day to see how its taste.
Melanie H.
Such a good flavor. the rice and seasonings are perfect together. would recommend.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
This rice is so good!! I always just want to pair this with my dinner all the time
Joanna R.
Fort Worth , TX
Ive tasted this a few times already and i actually loved it it is very good rice
Kenzie M.
I love brown rice and these is so fast and easy to throw together i just love it
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Super easy to make and it tastes extremely good. I love brown rice with anything
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Is this any good? Would like to try!