Tasty Bite Bombay Potatoes Vegetarian uploaded by naf C.

BY TASTY BITE

Tasty Bite?? All Natural Vegetarian Bombay Potatoes???.
Heat & eat.
Potatoes, chickpeas and spices slow cooked in a tomato sauce.
Ready in 90 seconds.
Kosher inspection service certified. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mimi V.
Charlotte
Tasty Bite is a brand I’ve been absolutely in love with since becoming vegan. Each bag is about two servings sizes and filled with flavor! The Bombay Potatoes are literally “the bomb” EXCEPT for the fact that the potatoes don’t hold the flavor. I add a little extra seasoning of my own to put some life back into these little spuds.

Side note: If you don’t enjoy the taste of cumin, I wouldn’t recommend this specific dish.
Melissa M.
Cumberland, VA
I eat vegetarian food often and I get tired of the same old stuff. So I ventured out and tried something new--these Tasty Bite Indian meals. At first I was a little disconcerted by how goopy it was and then I realized that you add rice to it and it was amazing. They cook in a minute and do not need to be refrigerated.
As cooking in a bag meals go, this is one of the most hearty ones I have found. It has both chickpeas and potatoes so the meal was really sticks to your ribs.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
This is delicious! It's great to eat with white rice. It actually contains a lot of spices which can be a bit overwhelming. Can probably serve 2 people or one very hungry person.
Viviana P.
This is so good! Tasty Bite does a really amazing job of creating authentic tasting Indian food. This particular dish is on the spicy side and will definitely clear out your sinuses.
Samantha C.
Ladson, SC
I enjoy these little quick meals and even though they are about $4, you can stretch them out to be more filling by adding some rice.
naf C.
I tried the Bombay potatoes from Tasty Bites today and it tasted delightful. It's natural and has iron and vitamins in it, just what I need. It's the first time that I am trying it and I will definitely buy it again. I also recommend it because it's very healthy. Normally you can heat it up in the microwave buy where I am staying at the moment (temporarily) there is no microwave and so I just heat it up on the stove and eat it with pita bread or with a naan. Tastes so yum!