BY TASTEE-FREEZ

Taylor R.
hernando , MS
Is there an "A+++++++++" button? Oh my word... These are Heavenly! This, by far, is my weakness. These peanut butter cups are perfectly designed, affordable, and delicious:) I eat them all the time. They melt in your mouth and are great for a lot of recipes:)
Annie P.
Not a big fan myself of Reese's but my dad is. He told me that these are delicious and totally worth buying! He'd rather eat these than regular ones. He's a Reese's fanatic so coming from him that must mean they're good
Elizabeth W.
I love Reese's. I put the regular chocolate in the refrigerator and eat it that way. These are similar with the chocolate/peanut butter and already being cold.
Mel P.
Hatboro , PA
I have spent a small fortune on ice cream over the past 9 months of being pregnant and i must say, these ice creams were by far my favorite. great taste for a great price.
courtney b.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Reese's ! I think they are amazing and I couldn't begin to state how much I love these and how perfect of a snack they are for a sweet tooth
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
This taste-freez flavor is the BEST! It has the perfect amount of Reese's chunks in it and it is paired too perfectly with this vanilla ice cream
Lexi F.
My absolutely favorite candy! There is nothing better than these little yummy things! Super sweet and the best thing to satisfy a sweet tooth!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these treats. The peanut butter pieces can get a little too hard when they get too cold but it is still an awesome flavor combination.
Zuleyma D.
This tasting so freaking amazing but I wouldn't buy all the time it's feels really heavy in sugar but it's a good once in a while dessert.
Rachel W.
Are these good?
Alyssa F.
Stanford, KY
Where can you find the big boxes like this?!
Adiana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It looks great ,but does it taste good?
aysha m.
Sherman, TX
Are these good?
aysha m.
Sherman, TX
Are these made in white chocolate also?

back