BY TASTE SPECIALTY FOODS

Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
We use a lot of cumin in my house, especially when making tacos and Spanish rice, so the size of these containers are great and we aren't constantly running out. I like that the cumin doesn't clump in the bottle like other brands, and they add a really nice flavor to our dishes. Very fair price for how much you get.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this cummin , when I make vegan or vegetarian meals. This is my go to spice. It gives the veggies a roasted taste to me . I put it on almost everything lol. I recommend this to everyone it lasts forever
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I use this on my vegetarian taco crumbles instead of taco seasoning. So much less sodium and makes you feel a lot less bloated after eating tacos! So delicious and flavorful!
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
You would be surprised to know that cumin can be used in almost anything. I put in in salad, meats, on fish, in soups. It has a great aroma and flavor that adds a nice extra layer of flavor to anything
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Cumin is probably one of my all time fave spices! Not only does it taste good, but it is delicious when added to beans, veggies, meat, and anything else you want to add a kick to. Mexican flavor and vibes are in this spice.
Barbie S.
Foodie Expert
I love cumin on certain foods. Usually on meats. It gives it a nice flavor!! This bottle is big so it usually last me a few months
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Yes I would recommend this product to all the people who cooks at home. This cumin powder makes your food taste very good.
Stacy P.
Foodie Expert
I put Cumin in just about everything I cook, especially my mexican/Spanish dishes. A+ seasoning I bought at Sears.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
Amazing packaging that is pretty convenient. The seasoning is perfect for alot of items
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Foodie Expert
Love to use cumin on some foods it gives a great flavor by just adding a pinch of it
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Foodie Expert
Is this a good brand of spice ?