Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesHerbs & SpicesTaste Specialty Foods
Taste Specialty Foods, Ground Cumin, 16-Ounce Containers (Pack of 2)

Taste Specialty Foods, Ground Cumin, 16-Ounce Containers (Pack of 2)

by Taste Specialty Foods

Is this a good brand of spice ?
Start your review of Taste Specialty Foods, Ground Cumin, 16-Ounce Containers (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Cumin is probably one of my all time fave spices! Not only does it taste good, but it is delicious when added to beans, veggies, meat, and anything else you want to add a kick to. Mexican flavor and vibes are in this spice.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Yes I would recommend this product to all the people who cooks at home. This cumin powder makes your food taste very good.
Veronica G.
I use this for different dishes. It gives great taste when cooking. I recommend it
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Amazing packaging that is pretty convenient. The seasoning is perfect for alot of items
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
We use a lot of cumin in my house, especially when making tacos and Spanish rice, so the size of these containers are great and we aren't constantly running out. I like that the cumin doesn't clump in the bottle like other brands, and they add a really nice flavor to our dishes. Very fair price for how much you get.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love this cummin , when I make vegan or vegetarian meals. This is my go to spice. It gives the veggies a roasted taste to me . I put it on almost everything lol. I recommend this to everyone it lasts forever
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Love to use cumin on some foods it gives a great flavor by just adding a pinch of it
Barbie S.
I love cumin on certain foods. Usually on meats. It gives it a nice flavor!! This bottle is big so it usually last me a few months
Stacy P.
I put Cumin in just about everything I cook, especially my mexican/Spanish dishes. A+ seasoning I bought at Sears.
Mira D.
Chesterfield, MI
I use this on my vegetarian taco crumbles instead of taco seasoning. So much less sodium and makes you feel a lot less bloated after eating tacos! So delicious and flavorful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...